Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are there any Ukrainecels in here? Or should I better say were?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
If the answer is yes they got drafted and probably we'll never hear from them again :feelsbadman: I just thought about it now. I've been browsing here since 2018 and I don't recall anyone from Ukraine, there are some slavcels but most are Polish and Russian. In case they were but didn't say their country to avoid doxxing, who knows if they will ever return.

There is a Ukrainecel on here yes

There is a Ukrainecel on here yes
Does he still post? Imagine being in the trenches or a bunker having a break from the war and browsing .is kek

Does he still post? Imagine being in the trenches or a bunker having a break from the war and browsing .is kek
Yea but I don’t think he lives in Ukraine

@dOOmerbOI is an ukranian living in Spain.

@dOOmerbOI is an ukranian living in Spain.
Is he a refugee or he lived there before the war? Many Ukrainian refugees fled to Spain. No war but Spanish economy is African tier so bad choice kek.

I’m Ukrainian

I’m Ukrainian
Are you in the front or you managed to get out of there before conscription started? Did you really think war was coming or were you like everyone thinkin it was just bluffing?

Are you in the front or you managed to get out of there before conscription started? Did you really think war was coming or were you like everyone thinkin it was just bluffing?
Look, all I know is I don’t wish well for anyone on this god forsaken globe

Is he a refugee or he lived there before the war? Many Ukrainian refugees fled to Spain. No war but Spanish economy is African tier so bad choice kek.

My parents took me with them to Spain when I was 4 years old. Much better times. Sadly many things changed to worse.

Nowadays they encourage me to migrate to a richer country.

I cant find a job and my mental health deteriorated after the war started. :cryfeels:

Last edited:
Are you in the front or you managed to get out of there before conscription started?
You are an idiot. Get your "facts" right. Overwhelming majority of men living in Ukraine ARE NOT FIGHTING as of now. They don't even train new conscripts.

I remember seeing one of those unemployment charts and Spain and Greece were megafucked

Haha hohol
You fled to Kazakstan so you don't have to fight in the war that you support. You are hiding from the summons letter.

Many idiots in Finland thought that those Russian men fleeing mobilisation were opposition supporters, turns out most support the war and Putin regime, they just don't personally want to take part in the war. We let thousands of Russian men in, they should have been shot at the border.

You fled to Kazakstan so you don't have to fight in the war that you support. You are hiding from the summons letter.

Many idiots in Finland thought that those Russian men fleeing mobilisation were opposition supporters, turns out most support the war and Putin regime, they just don't personally want to take part in the war. We let thousands of Russian men in, they should have been shot at the border.
Kinda stupid to assume that you know everything about everything.. man, you are 30+, you should be better than that!

I lived here for all my life, i was born here, my parents were born here. Dont assume something on the fly, this is not good

No, there are very few nazis in Ukraine and they have no political power.

Putin regime calls every person, who could be a Russian but don't want to be a Russian, a nazi. Putin regime's policy is that Ukrainians are Russians. Just watch state TV, radio shows etc. if you don't believe me.

(Vladimir Solovyov has clearly expressed a few times how Finland should be part of Russia.)

Kinda stupid to assume that you know everything about everything.. man, you are 30+, you should be better than that!

I lived here for all my life, i was born here, my parents were born here. Dont assume something on the fly, this is not good
There was some Russian member here who said that he received the summons letter at his home address in Russia, but it wasn't you?

You want Russia to invade Kazakstan?

Im one i escaped as a refugee

Another Ukraine-hating Indian. I have encountered a lot of Indians supporting the invasion of Ukraine, majority of Indians seem to cheer for Ukrainian losses and Russian gains. Why is that in your opinion?

How would you feel if Pakistan and China invaded India and most YouTube, Twitter etc. users from the rest of the world expressed their support for the invasion of India?

There was some Russian member here who said that he received the summons letter at his home address in Russia, but it wasn't you?

You want Russia to invade Kazakstan?
Calm down, monsieur, i am living in Kazzies (Kazakhstan), and i would be off better in America.. at least, thats what i think

Nah, i dont support this war, nor i am against it.. supported it, when thought that Emperor Putinious (joke on Sidious, Emperor Palpatine from Star Wars) would win this war easily

We, russians as a whole, thought that our gov finally got balls for actually doing something good

You can see what did happen kek) now almost nobody supports this war

Calm down, monsieur, i am living in Kazzies (Kazakhstan), and i would be off better in America.. at least, thats what i think

Nah, i dont support this war, nor i am against it.. supported it, when thought that Emperor Putinious (joke on Sidious, Emperor Palpatine from Star Wars) would win this war easily

We, russians as a whole, thought that our gov finally got balls for actually doing something good

You can see what did happen kek) now almost nobody supports this war
So you live in Kazakstan, but literally say that your government is the one in Moscow, not the one in Astana. Interesting and revealing.

You did not answer the question about Russia taking over Kazakstan, but since you support(ed) the attempt to take over Ukraine, I assume you support Russia taking over Kazakstan and annexing it. Kazakstan should expel or kill Russians like you, you are clearly a security threat.

i would be off better in America
How is this relevant? Do you mean the United States of America or some other land in America? I would also be better off if I was born in the USA, but how is this relevant? Do you want to move to Russia but you can't?

AutisticMonstrosity

By now you are going 100% according to your name. Good day, ima outta here

I remember seeing one of those unemployment charts and Spain and Greece were megafucked

There is one good thing about the countries that experienced generalized economic crisis in Southern Europe: foids are not as money-driven as their big-city americans or third-world woman counterparts. They way they date is usually based on low-expectations, as in, expectations regarding the places/prices etc.

It's terrible to get drafted into a defensive war. At least invaders have "special privileges."

You won't see me going to war for a jew that takes pics for the vogue magazine while normies and incels are dying in some trench, risking their lives. But atleast ukraine is kinda worth fighting for unlike the god forsaken shithole I spawned in.

Do you want to shoot Somalians or other third world migrants?

Another Ukraine-hating Indian. I have encountered a lot of Indians supporting the invasion of Ukraine, majority of Indians seem to cheer for Ukrainian losses and Russian gains. Why is that in your opinion?

How would you feel if Pakistan and China invaded India and most YouTube, Twitter etc. users from the rest of the world expressed their support for the invasion of India?
Because you guys are racist POS?

Why do you care about Ukraine so much, literally reddit tier

No, there are very few nazis in Ukraine and they have no political power.

Putin regime calls every person, who could be a Russian but don't want to be a Russian, a nazi. Putin regime's policy is that Ukrainians are Russians. Just watch state TV, radio shows etc. if you don't believe me.

(Vladimir Solovyov has clearly expressed a few times how Finland should be part of Russia.)

I remember on the first or second day of Russian invasion a Ukrainecel posted a comment on a hentai site saying that this was probably his last coom, that he was a reservist and tomorrow would be sent to the front. I wonder if he's still there or he died...

jewkraine
Sgs3t4fa

I don’t think Eastern Europeans can be incel. I see ugly as fuck Russians and Ukrainian which real hot gf and wife’s all the time; not rarely but literally all the time.

Ukraine and puppet government that is being lead to destruction by their US masters.

Last edited:
It's like the Haitians and Venezuelans who come here to live in Brazil :feelshaha:
It's the same shit in my native country the Dominican Republic (we share the same island with Haiti). Venezuelans especially are subhumans, they're beneath everyone else in Latin America.

I cant find a job and my mental health deteriorated after the war started. :cryfeels:
You're IQ mogger. I'm in Spain as well, and I can't have a job (I'm 23M with no degrees past high school). Take responsability, you're NT, get a job as a waiter or if you have contacts within your family (or friends… since Ukrainians tend to be good looking and so it helps in growing your social circle).

Meanwhile, I'll probably make an insurgency here in Spain and steal food + hardware.

I don’t think Eastern Europeans can be incel. I see ugly as fuck Russians and Ukrainian which real hot gf and wife’s all the time; not rarely but literally all the time.
That Ukrainian guy on .is is most probably mentally ill and attractive enough to land a girlfriend. Meanwhile, I'm a Spaniard with suspected Aspergers + psychotic episodes, 23 years old with no friends nor education. I deserve welfare unlike immigrant/gypsy/scum thugs.

I see it all the time. I'm in Florida, and I'm slowly seeing more russians and ukrainians, and I can tell you that you see some ogres with hot af foids

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back