Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are there any smokercels?

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
latest

YUP favorites include Kamel reds, nigga killaz, and Marlboro no. 72. I like Macanudo cigars and used to watch star trek and smoke a pipe of Cavendish lol

Sub8Hate said:
YUP favorites include Kamel reds, nigga killaz, and Marlboro no. 72. I like Macanudo cigars and used to watch star trek and smoke a pipe of Cavendish lol

Niggaport 100's errday.

Few years ago 3 packs of winstons everyday, now only 1 pack. Cant fucking stop, I really like the taste and it is a pretty good cope

QuantumDummy said:

Forgot to mention I smoked on Newport 100's and Camel Crush (3/4 to pack a day). Probably the worst kind of cigarettes you could smoke.

QuantumDummy said:
Forgot to mention I smoked on Newport 100's and Camel Crush (3/4 to pack a day). Probably the worst kind of cigarettes you could smoke.

Top qual smokes right there bruh. Pretty much the only ones I smoke. I get Crushes and 27s once in a while to break the Newport 100s pattern for a change of pace, but I usually buy a pack of each instead of just the Camels because Newpies are the truth and sometimes a regular cigarette won't do. I also once in a blue moon cop a pack of Marlboro Smooths because they are just so minty, but I can't fathom how I used to smoke a whole pack of those in a day or two with no other cigarettes in between.

QuantumDummy said:

me as well. kicking out the haram in your life is the most difficult thing to do. i have had only two and a half packs in the past two months, compared to when i would have 3 packs per week for half a year.

i am nearly finished with my journy for quitting. i downloaded an app to keep track of my days without going.

up next will be quitting the vaporizer which will be much more difficult i think.

cigarettes are for low iq cels

Save some money and buy new gadgets or consoles, you need man.

Last ciggie was march ninth of this year. Was a camels guy

Me, I smoke so much should probably switch to vaping but I'm lazy

~bag of tobacco (approximately 40 self-rolled cigarettes without filter) a day. But I stopped smoking more than a year ago. 
I could immediately start again, tho. I think it's like with alcoholics who are never really "ex-alcoholics" but simply "dry since so-and-so many years." 

It's harder to get a healthy relationship to food. I often have very long phases in which I almost fast and live EXTREMELY healthy ... and then I just eat shit for a couple of weeks before going back to an extremely healthy lifestyle again. Food is just something I reward myself with after having done lots of work etc or having lived very healthy for some months. It's much harder to get over this craving for pizza and burgers etc.

I go through a 50g bag of tobacco every 5-6 days. Maybe about 15-20 smokes a day lol. Its good shit. I like cigars too

I smoke a joint every day pure or mixed with a bit of tabbaco.
I love weed but i dont do pure sigarets.

menthol lucky strike 4 life

Bri8564 said:
Me, I smoke so much should probably switch to vaping but I'm lazy

i´ve thought about vaping too, and only use cigarretes in the nights out ( e-cigs still give that neckbeard vibe)

RealestFakecel said:

i´ve thought about vaping too, and only use cigarretes in the nights out ( e-cigs still give that neckbeard vibe)

I used e cigs for like a month or two, they will were really strong and expensive and ran out fast.