Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are there any research on Abos and why they are subhuman?

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
The bs answers on reddit just refers to scientific research done on these subhumans "racially biased" i think we can all agree abos are subhumans but I'd like to see some research as it'd be interesting, if anyone have links please comment

Climate and geography coupled with the isolation of living in Australia.

I doubt it, most scientists would never touch that subject.

Climate and geography coupled with the isolation of living in Australia.
:feelstastyman: answer.
If you magically put a white community in prehistoric Australia, would they invent the container or would they lick the puddle like bitches?
Can you guess what Abos did?

I would like to know too. They are the oldest civilisation, so likely the most "primal" too if that makes sense. Its likely they are closer to homo erectus than rest of humans. Maybe they are an archaic remnant population of the first modern humans to migrate out of Africa. Their numbers are extremely small too, like 700 000? Very isolated and a small population so that could also explain something.

I doubt it, most scientists would never touch that subject.
i remember seeinng really old research papers on these topic a few years ago, seems like now its all gone.

They have high rates of a virus closely related to HIV.

I would like to know too. They are the oldest civilisation, so likely the most "primal" too if that makes sense. Its likely they are closer to homo erectus than rest of humans. Maybe they are an archaic remnant population of the first modern humans to migrate out of Africa. Their numbers are extremely small too, like 700 000? Very isolated and a small population so that could also explain something.
Aren't the Khoisan the oldest group of humans?

Aren't the Khoisan the oldest group of humans?
Abos seem to have the longest continuous culture that has been going on, but they aren't the oldest group. I guess Khoisans are the oldest group, that would make sense

Abos seem to have the longest continuous culture that has been going on, but they aren't the oldest group. I guess Khoisans are the oldest group, that would make sense
I also think that Abos probably have ancient admixture from Denisovans, rather than Homo Erectus

:feelstastyman: answer.
If you magically put a white community in prehistoric Australia, would they invent the container or would they lick the puddle like bitches?
Can you guess what Abos did?
We are products of our environments, drinking water from puddles has served them well enough to survive for the past 40k years. And without modern resources over time that community of white people would start turning black and gaining features like the natives.

Khoisan are the oldest group and Abos had no culture. Their lifestyle was far too primitive for it be considered culture.
I also think that Abos probably have ancient admixture from Denisovans, rather than Homo Erectus
I know this fakecel got banned but he’s right.
Abos and Asians have admixture from Denisovans while Sub Saharan have admixture from homo erectus and Caucasians have admixture from Neanderthals.
The bs answers on reddit just refers to scientific research done on these subhumans "racially biased" i think we can all agree abos are subhumans but I'd like to see some research as it'd be interesting, if anyone have links please comment
Probably. I’m pretty sure Tasmanian Abos couldn’t even utilize fucking fire. Something even early pre hominid creatures millions of years before humans came along could do. LMFAO

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back