Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are there any really based and cruel video games left?

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
Us oldcels remember the good ol days when you could start up your computer and play a game like the original Doom where you would walk around in a dark fucked up hell like place with Satanic creatures trying to rip you apart. Or the original Wolfenstein full of swastikas and Nazis trying to kill you. Or there were games like Manhunt in which you would suffocate people with a plastic bag for no reason other than the entertainment of sick fucks. Or there was the original Duke Nukem where naked women were bound against the wall by aliens that had raped them before begging you to give them a bullet to the brain with your shotgun - and if you did then you would see her brains and eyeballs splatter all over the place. But those women were looking sexy as hell because they were supposed to be appealing to the entirely male playerbase.

Are there any similar games today. I mean something you can play when you have had a bad day and are pissed off and want to rip shit apart.

Well i'm not a big gamer expert but he new Doom(not eternal) looks great(the music is also good)

No.

Even Rockstar Games is cucked now, even the artwork for the Cyberpunk game features no white men but mostly just ethnics and degenerate tattooed females.

And virtually all games feature skinny, masculine women in at least a side role now. The Witcher had that, RDR 2 had that, every game is full of these kickass macho maidens without tits, without ass, without sexy clothes.

No.

Even Rockstar Games is cucked now, even the artwork for the Cyberpunk game features no white men but mostly just ethnics and degenerate tattooed females.

And virtually all games feature skinny, masculine women in at least a side role now. The Witcher had that, RDR 2 had that, every game is full of these kickass macho maidens without tits, without ass, without sexy clothes.

Anita Sarkeesian fucked it up and the gaming industry is just thinking about getting foids as a target audience, too. It sucks so fucking bad. I want a good old violent game in which men rule and dominate and kick fucking asses.

Hitman saga is a good one. If you can't complete the missions in stealth you can kill all the enemies with rambo style. Also metal gear solid similar but is not gore. Idk maybe some shooter like unreal tournament were the ppl were absolute destroyed.

I mean something like this...This is based and has everything a good game needs. Pumpguns, aliens and cheap whores:

Mortal Kombat has become more politically correct. Jfl this game caused quite the stir back in the day.

Diablo used to register as being darker and more sinister as well. The current iteration feels so cartoony.

So much soy. Soy everywhere.

I mean something like this...This is based and has everything a good game needs. Pumpguns, aliens and cheap whores:

Giving whores money is for Cucks.

Postal series

Every game is cucked now a days.

I try to play strictly single player military simulators for this reason

What kind of military simulators?
I don't play PC I'm an xboxcel so

Ghost recon Wildlands
Far cry 3-5
Sniper elite 4

and some rpgs. I don't make enough and I'm too low IQ to build a pc for gaming

Hitman, GTA, Street fighter, Bully

Hatred. It's a shooting spree simulator that allows you to stab foids in the face and kill a city full of normies by blowing up a nuclear power plant with the code 666.

The only two i know of are Doom and Hatred, you’ll most likely like Hatred

yeah Hatred seems like fun. I saw it before but forgot about it.

Wilderness level 50

Little Fighter 2

Normies and hipsters alike ruined gaming. Games were made by nerds for nerds, but now they are made by giant soulless corporations who churn out empty products to be consumed by the amorphous masses of normies and dude bros out there, and if not that they are made by soy boy hipsters who think crappy cutesy art and simplistic gameplay make for a grand artistic statement. And if that wasn't bad enough both sides of the industry are being taken over by feminists and leftist lunatics in general.
Diablo used to register as being darker and more sinister as well. The current iteration feels so cartoony.

I have yet to touch Diablo III just because of that. The originals had some of the best atmosphere in any game ever. Only the Dark Souls series managed to capture that for me this recent years.

I mean, damn:

Last edited:
Games became cucked now. Same with shows and movies. Nothing was saved from western degeneracy.

Hatred. It's a shooting spree simulator that allows you to stab foids in the face and kill a city full of normies by blowing up a nuclear power plant with the code 666.
I'm still waiting for the ER expansion

Tomb Raider is now cucked. It used to be great.but lara croft looks androgynous now

The last great Grand Theft Auto was San Andreas which had the hot coffee sex simulation mod

anything without a female character is good like TF2

I like Bully. At the very least it shows the world how it really is: dog eat dog, brutal chads on top, virgin incel nerds on the bottom, women can't be touched no matter how bitchy they act, and jews strive to take over everything by manipulating everyone.

Just found that on steam, holy shit. I didn't think Steam would sell it!

I actually feel a bit disturbed after watching that.

I actually feel a bit disturbed after watching that.

When I click on the video it says: "This Video is not available in your country because it was removed as a result of the request of or threat from a government agency."

Censorship has reached ridiculous levels here.

When I click on the video it says: "This Video is not available in your country because it was removed as a result of the request of or threat from a government agency."

Censorship has reached ridiculous levels here.

That's weird. It is really brutal and violent though. If you've got Steam search for it on there, there's a trailer.

On the Steam trailer he roasts a foid in her home with a flame thrower!

That's weird. It is really brutal and violent though. If you've got Steam search for it on there, there's a trailer.

Those blocks are easy to circumvene using proxies so no problem...