Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are there any psychiatric pills that would make me talk more?

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
I need them. I plan to mass approach in street before the summer ends

Xanax maybe? But he won't give it to you immediately, he'll try shit things first, like useless placebo-tier anxiolytics and antidepressants first.
I didn't get the Xanax (because my psychiatrist was thinking I was faking it and was just antisocial), but an incel I know iRL got it after 3 months of unsuccessful therapy

Last edited:
Xanax maybe? But he won't give it to you immediately, he'll try shit things first, like useless placebo-tier anxiolytics and antidepressants first.
I didn't get the Xanax (because my psychiatrist was thinking I was faking it and was just antisocial), but an incel I know iRL got it after 3 months of unsuccessful therapy
I will try thanks.

That's not gonna go well bro, even if it is a thing. Elliot Rodger himself tried to lowinhibmaxxx through alcohol, and it ended up with him being beaten up.

If you're high inhib, that's your instincts telling you that something bad would happen if you were low inhib. Because you have a history of being met with hostility, and shouldn't approach girls. You'd get metood. Or if you do, don't be drugged so you're fully aware of what you're doing and can stay safe.

That's not gonna go well bro, even if it is a thing. Elliot Rodger himself tried to lowinhibmaxxx through alcohol, and it ended up with him being beaten up.

If you're high inhib, that's your instincts telling you that something bad would happen if you were low inhib. Because you have a history of being met with hostility, and shouldn't approach girls. You'd get metood. Or if you do, don't be drugged so you're fully aware of what you're doing and can stay safe.
I have to use drugs. I need to try everything so I don’t regret anything.

try phenibut but don't go overboard because it can fuck you up. It's known to relieve social anxiety and make you comfortable.

I have to use drugs. I need to try everything so I don’t regret anything.
Yeah don't get me wrong, I legit believe drugs are misunderstood as fuck. they're socially seen, even by people who support their use, as some kind of bad habit you indulge on, so to speak (sorry about my English), when really they can greatly help you get further in life, if you're smart about using them.

I am on jewpills and also used to drink a lot of alcohol, which I only stopped bc of the jewpills and bc it's bad for looksmaxxing, as well as cocaine which I stopped bc I felt I was going to become srsly addicted.

You could, for example, get drunk and think about stuff about your life that your mind currently blocks out bc it's too harsh to process. Or get high on coke and, by interacting with people that way, think about what being more confident would look like and what you should do differently while sober. Jewpills are also very helpful if you're in a vicious cycle in which being depressed bc you have no gf is hurting your chances of getting a gf.

But you have to be careful about it, Elliot wasn't (I don't blame him bc he went with what was socially cool and people misled him to think would help) and really fucked up by getting too drunk.

My advice would be, get on jewpills by telling your doctor you're depressed. He or she will probably give you jewpills on a dose that isn't very high, which most people settles for, but you can actually take another appointment and tell them it's good but not having enough of an effect, and they'll raise the dose. I did this a few times. This will help you be less depressed and become a bit lower inhib, to a reasonable extent. But don't actually take a drug that makes you too low inhib and hit on girls that way, bc then you'll go against instincts that keep you safe and get metood.

Yeah don't get me wrong, I legit believe drugs are misunderstood as fuck. they're socially seen, even by people who support their use, as some kind of bad habit you indulge on, so to speak (sorry about my English), when really they can greatly help you get further in life, if you're smart about using them.

I am on jewpills and also used to drink a lot of alcohol, which I only stopped bc of the jewpills and bc it's bad for looksmaxxing, as well as cocaine which I stopped bc I felt I was going to become srsly addicted.

You could, for example, get drunk and think about stuff about your life that your mind currently blocks out bc it's too harsh to process. Or get high on coke and, by interacting with people that way, think about what being more confident would look like and what you should do differently while sober. Jewpills are also very helpful if you're in a vicious cycle in which being depressed bc you have no gf is hurting your chances of getting a gf.

But you have to be careful about it, Elliot wasn't (I don't blame him bc he went with what was socially cool and people misled him to think would help) and really fucked up by getting too drunk.

My advice would be, get on jewpills by telling your doctor you're depressed. He or she will probably give you jewpills on a dose that isn't very high, which most people settles for, but you can actually take another appointment and tell them it's good but not having enough of an effect, and they'll raise the dose. I did this a few times. This will help you be less depressed and become a bit lower inhib, to a reasonable extent. But don't actually take a drug that makes you too low inhib and hit on girls that way, bc then you'll go against instincts that keep you safe and get metood.
Thanks bro I will folllow your advice. Going to psychiatrist next week and I will ask him for Xanax.

DON'T TAKE JEWPILLS!!!