Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are there any other incels living in new York?

• Thread starter Random19YearOldInce
  • Start date
R

Random19YearOldInce

Banned
-
I am an incel that lives in new York. I was wondering if there are any other incels out there in NYC.

Rule-41-google-fbi-21.jpg

Your active posting hours are between 9-5? :feelsUgh:

Ok GrAYcel glowcel

Two things you don't do in a site like this, one:mentioning the city where you live and two:mentioning that you have a sister:feelswhere:

Let's be honest here, OP simply wants to feel less lonely by having a real connection with people that go through the hell he's going through. The same hell we're all going through alone.

Meanwhile if the government wants to know your location they will know your location. VPN's don't hide your real location from your internet providers and these companies will give the police your whereabouts whenever requested. There are no policecels here.

If you’re rich enough to live in NYC you’re a fakecel tbh

Let's be honest here, OP simply wants to feel less lonely by having a real connection with people that go through the hell he's going through. The same hell we're all going through alone.

Meanwhile if the government wants to know your location they will know your location. VPN's don't hide your real location from your internet providers and these companies will give the police your whereabouts whenever requested. There are no policecels here.
This. Also, even if VPNs were effective at encrypting your location, it wouldn’t matter because I’m willing to bet you the vast majority of users here aren’t using one.

Last edited: