Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are there any other incel forms that you use? which ones do you like the most?

eliya

eliya

Recruit
★★★★
Are there any other incel forms that you use? which ones do you like the most?
i only use .is

I used Non-Cucks United for a while.

surprisingly incels.is is a fairly niche subculture of incels now

other forums like .org are more normgroid-centric

surprisingly incels.is is a fairly niche subculture of incels now

other forums like .org are more normgroid-centric
That's one of the best things about this forum

There is no such thing as "other incel forums"

Blackpill.club but I rarely visit there

Inb4 I get a warning for advertizing other incel forums

only this one, sometimes i may go to neets.net but there's nothing happening

.org has too many homos
.club has too many sexhavers and all they ever do is post jbw nonsense
neets.net has too many sexhavers

Those are the only three im aware of, and none of them are worth using in my experience

.org has too many homos
.club has too many sexhavers and all they ever do is post jbw nonsense
neets.net has too many sexhavers

Those are the only three im aware of, and none of them are worth using in my experience
too many ppl offended at jbw tbh lol sure it can be a bit exaggerated, but its still true. lot of theory on here have a little bit of exaggeration to add some hype to it

too many ppl offended at jbw tbh lol sure it can be a bit exaggerated, but its still true. lot of theory on here have a little bit of exaggeration to add some hype to it
Im not really offended by it, im just annoyed when people dont understand what jbw actually is.

Many people think jbw is some kind of golden ticket that you can redeem at any time to get a white stacey. Ive got clowned several times on .club for stating that this isnt true

In reality, jbw just means that you have the opportunity to SEAmaxx. jbw doesnt actually exist in the west because you have to compete against other white people who are the majority of the population. Even ethnic foids in the west are white chad only because they live in white countries and only ever see white people

TLDR: it just annoys me when people misinterpret jbw. jbw exists, but not in the west. Jbw only exists in poor ethnic places like SEA

I created an account on club but forgot my password.

This is the one and the only decent incel forum