Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Are there any ogrecels here?

MasterHero

MasterHero

Officer
★★★★★
Are ogrecel real? By ogre I mean if you are more than 6'2 but very ugly. Do they still struggle or is it auto win when you are that tall?

Video Game Attack GIF by CAPCOM

Are ogrecel real? By ogre I mean if you are more than 6'2 but very ugly. Do they still struggle or is it auto win when you are that tall?
Reminder tht St. Blackops2cel was around 6'4ft

Ogrecels aren't real. If you are a large man with broad bones, you can get women.

Almost every foid I see is with a large man. Usually ~8 inches taller and much heavier.
I'm 6 ft with broad shoulders, and women actively avoid me. Maybe if you have normie tier looks, but subhumans will just be looked at as trolls.

I'm 6 ft with broad shoulders, and women actively avoid me. Maybe if you have normie tier looks, but subhumans will just be looked at as trolls.
What's your weight? Do you have a thick neck? Do you have big wrists and forearms?

What's your weight? Do you have a thick neck? Do you have big wrists and forearms?
I'm fat asf tbh. Around 230 with an average neck and big wrists and forearms. I'm gonna try and lose weight though and see if that helps me, but it looks like it's pretty much over for me.

BP legend 'Todd Thundercock' is (6 ft 4 in). And is also a SLAYER of many 'rotund' foids.:feelskek::feelsYall:

Last edited:
I'm fat asf tbh. Around 230 with an average neck and big wrists and forearms. I'm gonna try and lose weight though and see if that helps me, but it looks like it's pretty much over for me.
Just leanmax to 190 pounds and foids will worship you.

Do you have manboobs at 230? Imo manboobs are the difference between fatcels and normies. If you lose them you will be a normie.
A little bit, but not enough to where I look soy. Even if I just dropped a little bit of weight I would probably look a lot better.

@VideoGameCoper
He's not really an ogrecel when he's just a bit above average height at 6'0 and he's described himself as not that ugly

This just proves there are no ogrecels. If you are taller than 6'2 it is impossible to be an incel.

Lux is not an ogre, far from it

Yes am 6’2 can confirm orgecels do in fact exist. Also as someone else pointed out St Blackops2cel was also over 6 foot and so was Eggy,FaceandLMS,Jsanza29, Todd Thundercock, Cho, Adam Lanza and Jake Davison although he could of been HTN or even Chadlite if he unironically just lost weight, showered, shaved and got haircut and took the shitty generic advice they gave him on r/IncelExit

I'm 6'2 barefoot, measured at the doctors and it's not that tall at all, technically you're tall but not by much, you don't really tower over other men. I'm very ugly but I can't imagine being ugly and short.

Yes am 6’2 can confirm orgecels do in fact exist. Also as someone else pointed out St Blackops2cel was also over 6 foot and so was Eggy,FaceandLMS,Jsanza29, Todd Thundercock, Cho, Adam Lanza and Jake Davison although he could of been HTN or even Chadlite if he unironically just lost weight, showered, shaved and got haircut and took the shitty generic advice they gave him on r/IncelExit
Are you fat? I just don't see how a gymaxed 6'2 can be an incel.

I'm 6'2 barefoot, measured at the doctors and it's not that tall at all, technically you're tall but not by much, you don't really tower over other men. I'm very ugly but I can't imagine being ugly and short.
How fat are you?

You must be giga obese with manboobs bigger than melons. Otherwise no way you haven't ascended.

Are you fat? I just don't see how a gymaxed 6'2 can be an incel.
Kind of, I’m fat but with muscle because I do gymcel I just don’t pay attention to my diet and have kind of a high body fat I’m and endomorph I would say my body type is similar to Jake Davison’s. Thing is if I got superlean it wouldn’t improve my chances with foids I know I’m not trucel but facially I’m sub 5 plus I’m a low iq autistic neet who lives with my parents and I’m almost 30, foids today want cream of the crop NT alpha Chads who make six figures or more they aren’t settling for anything less.

Kind of, I’m fat but with muscle because I do gymcel I just don’t pay attention to my diet and have kind of a high body fat I’m and endomorph I would say my body type is similar to Jake Davison’s. Thing is if I got superlean it wouldn’t improve my chances with foids I know I’m not trucel but facially I’m sub 5 plus I’m a low iq autistic neet who lives with my parents and I’m almost 30, foids today want cream of the crop NT alpha Chads who make six figures or more they aren’t settling for anything less.
Just leanmax. If you have muscle then you could get lean quick. Even autistic lean ogres should get foids.

Just leanmax. If you have muscle then you could get lean quick. Even autistic lean ogres should get foids.
It’s not worth starving myself, if it would make a difference I would but in 2024 no autistic orge is getting foids even if he is 6 foot plus and lean with muscle. Foids have raised there standards to and all time high and it’s only going to get worse from here on out. Plus autism and nerudiverncy in general is something nearly every foid is repulsed by, just read any female centered sub on Reddit they hate ND men and encourage each other to stay away from us.

Here

Slavic genes impact is too tangible

@VideoGameCoper
I’m only 6’0” myself, so not a major height halo, but a 6’2” guy with a really ugly face could definitely be an incel. After 6’4”, they height halo is just so massive that it would be hard to be incel

I’m only 6’0” myself, so not a major height halo, but a 6’2” guy with a really ugly face could definitely be an incel. After 6’4”, they height halo is just so massive that it would be hard to be incel
Oh gotcha

Not ogrecel but more like a goblincel just like Lil Wayne

Yes, I exist. Even one of my fake friends jokingly called me an ogre.

My dumbass dad married an ugly woman in the hopes that she would love him. "If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life never make a pretty girl your wife"

To be fair she does love him. But he isn't happy and obviously wishes he did better.

Damn, you frame mog me. I bet nobody ever risks trying to start a physical fight with you.

Sounds like a failed normie but at 30 and jobless its over.

Wrong.

6'4" broad shoulders, my face looks like the chudcel meme.

Maybe I'm autistic or something but I find it impossible to have any friendship with a woman. She's always on guard / looks at me like a potential mate and is always viscous towards me, like I'm a dog that needs to be beated down with words.

Thus interacting with women is like interacting with mother nature herself telling you to kill yourself.

However, you get a few mature women here and there that will be very frank and honest with you, and that's cool, you really can't live in blue pilled land once you talk to enough women who will be open with you.