Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are there ANY mid-20's virgin women left?

Manletmancer

Manletmancer

Banned
-
I don't care if I have to go to some third world shithole to find them, just answer me please

I never in my life knew a 20yo virgin woman. who will say MID 20's, lol...

I think its only possible if the girl is a nun.

Maybe there's a unicorn roaming somewhere as well

It's not nowadays, but when I was in high school there was this girl who was in her 20s who still went to high school. She had to step out because she was hospitalized for a while. She lived out in the country and was Christian as the rugged cross. I believe she was a virgin.

https://deepstrength.wordpress.com/...mount-of-attractive-christian-virgins-part-3/

This narrows it down to virgin Christian and non overweight, and there's about 550k in the USA. Remove the christian and non overweight part, it will be higher. People here are too doom and gloom about virgin women (though I agree they are very rare), they do exist in small numbers.

Anecdotally, I have known about 5 or 6 vrigins past 20, and all but 1 were involved in the church.

Thx for thread.
Had a good laugh.
Answer is no.

Good luck finding a mid 10s virgin woman.

No.

Maybe you can find some who never had vaginal sex, which is already quite a feat to do, but completely virgin? Never sucked a cock, etc? No.

Maybe some weird religious ones but other than that, no.

None.

but there are millions of mid-30's, 20's and 10's virgin men everywhere tho.

Virgin girls do not exist after 14-16

If they are a Virgin by their mid 20’s, they are obviously purposely trying to keep it until they meet their Chad husband. It’s not from a lack of offers, I’m sure.

Very few, maybe somewhere in Europe or the middle east.

No point even thinking about this. Virgin, traditional women are very picky on male character attributes in addition to looks. If you aren't extremely socially savvy and active in your community, highly motivated in your career, dedicated to the church, impeccable relationship with your family, large social circle, then forget about attracting a high quality unicorn, and this is without considering your face. The only women incels have a chance with is single mothers and fat women who browse reddit and post on r/sex.
This. My younger sister would be categorized as this.
You are so lucky to have a high quality sister. My sister has a septum ring, tattoos, and had 8 boyfriends before she graduated highschool.

Last edited:
There is no such thing that are extinct

Highly unlikely. I’m not going to say impossible because I’ve seen a few threads on reddit from women saying they were virgins in their late twentie.

I don't care if I have to go to some third world shithole to find them, just answer me please
Yes there are millions of subhuman Curry bitches in india

Attachments

• 18-2.jpg
    18-2.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 121
  • 11921913_739858676145700_1429160356_n.jpg
    11921913_739858676145700_1429160356_n.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 133
No point even thinking about this. Virgin, traditional women are very picky on male character attributes in addition to looks. If you aren't extremely socially savvy and active in your community, highly motivated in your career, dedicated to the church, impeccable relationship with your family, large social circle, then forget about attracting a high quality unicorn, and this is without considering your face. The only women incels have a chance with is single mothers and fat women who browse reddit and post on r/sex.

This.

Non-roasties foids are just more hundreds of times more selective than roasties. If you think you ever have a chance with them while they even rejected gigachads, you're deluded.

lol if you believe women are virgins after 18, let alone HS jfl

They start at 11 so
Try the hospital near the delivery rooms

Might as well shoot myself right now

Ever heard of Saudi Arabia ?

Maybe in closed cultures, Amish, or ultra-fanatic-catholics, but even in these cases virgin women are Chad’s and normie’s leftovers, probably women with severe handicap or mentally ill, or too ugly or fat even for an incel.

"mid-20's virgin women"

You'd be extremely lucky to find an 18 year old virgin mormon femoid, let alone a mid-20's virgin roastie in general.

GOOOOOOOD luck finding her. its so easy for them they can literally say fuck me to any random man on the street and get sex.

Absolutely yes. They are saving themselves for Chad though.

What's a virgin foid ? How come I have never came across one ?

Yes. Almost every woman in a developed country waits at least until she is 25 years old. Girls don't have sex before they are old and mature enough to find a supreme gentleman with manners and marry him, only then will they engage in such an activity

Last edited:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: you're joking right?

>side note, JFl at foids who claim oral sex doesn't count as losing virginity.

Yes. Almost every woman in a developed country waits at least until she is 25 years old. Girls don't have sex before they are old and mature enough to find a polite gentleman with manners and marry him, only then will they engage in such an activity

LOL

Yes. Almost every woman in a developed country waits at least until she is 25 years old. Girls don't have sex before they are old and mature enough to find a polite gentleman with manners and marry him, only then will they engage in such an activity
1515123163373s

Few I'd imagine

do unicorns exist?

There's always the statistical anomaly. In the west, these women are either very religious, asexual, or have too high a standard.

In west? No way. in my country? yeah

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back