Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are there any mass murders which you think are a false flag/hoax? If so, which ones.

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
Title. Explain why you think it is a false flag/hoax

Sandy Hook. Idk why though. I guess normies pushing the narrative that is was staged with crisis actors

Sandyhook 100%

I'd explain but I don't have enough autism to explain in detail as well as this video does

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/ML0CXjJWi1Tu/

Sandy Hook. Idk why though. I guess normies pushing the narrative that is was staged with crisis actors

But if other mass murders are real, meaning they actually happen, why is there any need to fake a mass murder when you know that eventually they will take place for real?

But if other mass murders are real, meaning they actually happen, why is there any need to fake a mass murder when you know that eventually they will take place for real?
Idk. The government probably had a specific agenda at that specific time. We'll never know

Las Vegas 2017

Because 98% of mass murders are usually nigs shooting each other over petty shit and 99% of mass murders have only adult victims. No one cares to deeply about adult coons in Detroit killing one another but they start to care if little kids start dyeing, especially if there's a lot of them.

What's the best way to get normal fags emotional enough to believe guns are bad and can't be trusted in the hands of regular people so you can step in and start mass gun control laws? A schizo incel looking guy shooting up a elementary school for no reason of course.

(real)School shootings are pretty rare, especially when little kids are involved, so they had to orchestrate a fake one in hopes of gaining public support for disarming the population.

Last edited: