Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are there any incels with tattoos?

SirIncel

SirIncel

Veteran
★★★★★
Every incel I know in real life doesn't have a tattoo and is also not planning to ever get one.
But a high percentage of normies are getting tattoos and the number is constantly rising.

Is it a typical incel trait to not want a tattoo and if yes, why?

For me it's the same. I would never want to have a tattoo.

I dont want a tattoo because they instantly signal that you're a degenerate. Besides they look like shit after 5 years or so and can keep you from landing an office job

I would never get a tattoo. They look like shit to me.

I have one. I payed around 60 euros for a shitty mark on my skin, a disgusting tattoo that I will bring with me for the rest of my life to remember that I am a subhuman

No most people who have a tattoo are from the lower class here so I don't want to be associated with them

Tramp stamp, no thanks. There's no excuse. Every normie i've known with tattoos has been a degenerate and often low IQ individual. Maybe it's just a coincidence.

No bro I don't want to be a mindless sheep

I suspect tattoos to be a neurotypical physical manifestation of an emotional expression.

Incels with tattoos? Highly unlikely.

I don't want to talk about it,tattoed people are bullied here :feelsbadman:

=

What's the point of a tattoo when your face looks like shit, tattoos aren't for uglies

i look like a retarded snake if I had one

I do not have nor do I want tattoos. They are basically body graffiti.

When I see tattoos I don’t see cool designs....I see slave branding, criminal markings, or something illiterate savages do.

I’ve wrote this before and I’ll write it again....it’s pure lifefuel when I read or hear about entitled gaijin being denied entry into Japanese establishments because of their no tattoo policy. Based japs

Seriously though .,,, i belong to an ethnicity that’s already associated with criminality. Why make it worse for myself? I’ll look like a fucking gangbanger

I might consider it after successfully gymmaxxing, not because I like them but rather because they seem a legit way to increase your SMV by a little somehow.
Right now it wouldn't help me though.

No bro tattoos for sluts and cucks
No bro tattoos for sluts and cucks

I wanna get a tattoo. I’m thinking a black pill, a rope, “Hope, Cope, Rope” or “IT’S OVER” with the “ER” underlined. Maybe the incels.is logo too.

Yes if its free tbh

tattoos and piercing are fucking disgusting and degenerate, never would i get one

I hate people with tatoos

tattoos are for normies and chads only I have never had an interest in getting a tattoo, why the fuck would I want to have a permanent marking on my body.

I’ve had thoughts of putting Arabic words on my forearms

You need to Low inhib to get tattos most incels live With their mammas and would get spanked so ofc its rare

Tattoos are for Chads

No bro my body will stay pure forever

I have tattoos on each forearm, but I got them to cover up the scars i have from the days of self harming, if I had the money I would get them and the scars removed but that is way to costly

I have tattoos on each forearm, but I got them to cover up the scars i have from the days of self harming, if I had the money I would get them and the scars removed but that is way to costly
I have friends harmed their forearms like you did. they got tattoos too but it dont seem good though

dont do culutrual appropriatoon like that u can put curry letters @angrycurrycel

I would never live with a tattoo man

Tattoos look good on no one except bikers, rappers, and Native Americans.

Flesh is not beautiful. it is a prison. drawing on the walls of your prison is an impotent attack.

I personally wouldn't get one unless I'm thugmaxing. Also, I heard it's pretty damn painful.

All men with tattoos look like criminals and all women with them look like are sluts.

I'm not getting one.

Am I the only one who notices more numales and soyboys with tattoos these days than Chads?