Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are there any incels here who don't have beards at all?

• Thread starter Whitefeminineboy
  • Start date
Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★
what is your cope? When I'm on the street I hardly see men without beards. I'm usually the only adult man who doesn't have a beard at all and is otherwise hardly persistent. I feel like I'm the only man without beard hair. just like elliot, women see me as a little boy or a feminine person. I often feel alone in my surroundings and usually like the ugliest person in the room. It has been proven that females in the animal world as well as humans pay close attention to secondary male characteristics. Being half bald isn't as bad as having no beard at all. Strong physical stamina is a very masculine trait. If you don't have this characteristic, women with their Neanderthal brains cannot identify whether it is a woman or a child. If you're still very thin then you're out anyway.

what is your cope? When I'm on the street I hardly see men without beards. I'm usually the only adult man who doesn't have a beard at all and is otherwise hardly persistent. I feel like I'm the only man without beard hair. just like elliot, women see me as a little boy or a feminine person. I often feel alone in my surroundings and usually like the ugliest person in the room. It has been proven that females in the animal world as well as humans pay close attention to secondary male characteristics. Being half bald isn't as bad as having no beard at all. Strong physical stamina is a very masculine trait. If you don't have this characteristic, women with their Neanderthal brains cannot identify whether it is a woman or a child. If you're still very thin then you're out anyway.
I hardly have armpit hair, let alone a beard. I think I may have low T or maybe my genetics are just awful mang.

i cant grow a beard either.

I can't grow facial or body hair

I can grow it but its a weak beard, its not thick all round. It grows thin and leaves blank spots in some areas. I keep myself shaved for that reason, its more simple.

I mean it depends on the foid, but clean shaven chads can get young foids, like a younger justin beiber.

I have tragically low T

I don't shave, I have a long beard. always have been a neckbeard. because neck otherwise goes bloody and it is still not smooth a minute afterwards.

It's less problematic if you're black, to be white without a perfectly chiseled jaw or beard is really bad
and all under 20 should wait. many men get with 22- 23 a beard

I can grow it but its a weak beard, its not thick all round. It grows thin and leaves blank spots in some areas. I keep myself shaved for that reason, its more simple.

I mean it depends on the foid, but clean shaven chads can get young foids, like a younger justin beiber.
but they shaved and you can see their beard line. without it you look like a femboy

Inject my DNA in your body

You will have beard

I can grow body extreme but not facial very well

low T problem

Patchy beard, but I have a full head of hair and hairy body, odd genetic combination.

i get killed by aids
Incorrect my little organic imperfection. You will take @erenyeager DNA to become perfection.

I should cut off your hand irl for defiance like this. When will you failed organic sentient beings understand that following cosmic law of @erenyeager is the way. Do I need to kill hundreds of dogs and cats and random female animals for a universal cleanup. Follow cosmic law!. Inject my DNA.

Had it with this organic defiance. Embrace my metal singularity.

I shave my beard, clean-shaven. Reason being that facial hair irritates the hell out of me due to Non-NT.

I'm clean shaved. Beards look gross on me and make me look older.

Me. I'm clean shaven.

I can grow facial hair but I choose to shave it off

I have a beard, I still look like a subhuman with it but at least I can sort of hide my lower third. Only sort of, though. Last year, a foid mocked me for having a garbage jaw, so they can still tell.

Last edited: