Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion are there any guys here who are 6'4 and up

A

ashngunnn123

Greycel
i still believe in face>height(feel free to disagree), but at 6'4 and up you guys got to be deformed ugly to be single. Even if you're really ugly you can get a really tall foid or a really short ugly goblina, or an ugly noodlewhore if you're white. At 6'0- 6'3, you can be incel if you're ugly and ethnic. But at 6'4 you can just rely on your height unless if youre 1) Deformed in the face. 2) Morbidly obese. Both are rare situations. My suggestion if youre 6'4, leanmaxx go to the gym to get a lean body that will drastically improve your smv. If you're 6'5 and have a athletic body your chances of becoming incel i less than 1 percent. But even if you dont have an athletic body and your scrawny, your chances of being incel are still very low

think @ordinaryotaku is 6'5

Yes, 6’4” is also the height I said is the bare minimum to be good for all women, as it’s the height the average person needs to be to be able to dunk

@Idotms is 6'5

i still believe in face>height(feel free to disagree), but at 6'4 and up you guys got to be deformed ugly to be single. Even if you're really ugly you can get a really tall foid or a really short ugly goblina, or an ugly noodlewhore if you're white. At 6'0- 6'3, you can be incel if you're ugly and ethnic. But at 6'4 you can just rely on your height unless if youre 1) Deformed in the face. 2) Morbidly obese. Both are rare situations. My suggestion if youre 6'4, leanmaxx go to the gym to get a lean body that will drastically improve your smv. If you're 6'5 and have a athletic body your chances of becoming incel i less than 1 percent. But even if you dont have an athletic body and your scrawny, your chances of being incel are still very low
Im 6"5 with Boots that increase my height by 4 inches

JFL at chads.is

I can’t have sex because you take all the women, Eriksen
200.gif

Oh, jeez.. someone just had to open another can of worms of height-vs-face debate.

Being that tall almost always gives you potential to ascend. If those guys wanna waste their lives here, I couldn’t care mess

If you're 6'4 and ugly you can get laid

Same here, and I will die on that hill.

An equally good question is are there any guys here under 5'6" that have a 10 face?

Every single person on this forum 6’4 and over is a volcel

Being that tall almost always gives you potential to ascend. If those guys wanna waste their lives here, I couldn’t care mess

I care.

Tallfags trying to identify as incel is almost as annoying as foids talking about oppression.

Delusion and lack of self-awareness to that extreme should be considered a crime.

I care.

Tallfags trying to identify as incel is almost as annoying as foids talking about oppression.

Delusion and lack of self-awareness to that extreme should be considered a crime.
I guess that’s just thw way it is