Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are there any good animes about inceldom?

No, and even if there were i'm sure the MC would ascend in the end, no one would watch an anime about a complete sexless loser.

Welcome to the nhk is a good one, it's about a neet

No, and even if there were i'm sure the MC would ascend in the end, no one would watch an anime about a complete sexless loser.
this, it's made for Japanese sexless losers who want to forget that they're sexless losers

We have far more cuck protagonists than incel protagonists in anime. And that's far worse than being inkwell, it's not debatable.

Never gonna happen since it wouldn't sell copies. Every anime and manga mc need to have foids that are attracted to him if not instantly then after a while. Even most ugly guys will get the girls (half of them will be used goods or hags jfl)

no he didn't what, when was that said.
From the original novel:
A few days before graduation, she even let me do her once. It moved me deeply to think that the payoff for having kept on her good side over two whole years was that one single act. It was randomly exciting, yet it was also sad. In the end, I was able to do it just that once. I felt like I should have done it a few more times. But then, I also felt it might have been better for me not to have done it even that one time. I wondered which would have been right.
He also hints to it in the anime itself IIRC

there is a good blackpilled manga called ressentiment

I recommend you to check “Good night world” on netflix, is about an isolated incel who lives in a virtual world, my dp is from there

It it was genuine it would be unwatchable suifuel. I know it. You know it. Just harem bullshit.

Homunculus manga I believe is as close as it gets. The protagonist was originally a sub5 who had surgeries done to alter his face but the resentment and self loathe he developed never wore off. It's a good read, would recommend

Homunculus manga I believe is as close as it gets. The protagonist was originally a sub5 who had surgeries done to alter his face but the resentment and self loathe he developed never wore off. It's a good read, would recommend
Interesting, will definitely check it out