Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are there any French incels here ???? (Il y a des incels français là ???)

KOBA_1257

KOBA_1257

LeHobbesienÉfilistique
-
Si vous êtes français et un incel, dis-moi en-dessous de ce message. Je veux trouver plus d'incels français ici. Que vous soyez français ou que vous puissiez parler français, répondez à ce message tout de suite !

@LeFrenchCel

not frensh but frensh is my second language.

Oui je peux parler français j'étudiais français pour huit ans en l'école pour la seule raisone de le parler sur les forumes incels.

Oui je peux parler français j'étudiais français pour huit ans en l'école pour la seule raisone de le parler sur les forumes incels.
T'es d'où ?

I don't think so, the french culture has a thing for sex. There are outliers ofc to any community

I don't think so, the french culture has a thing for sex. There are outliers ofc to any community
Im not french, I am from Belgium and i hate french culture, fuck it, let it burn down.

I imagine there are a lot of Frenchcels, considering how cucked the laws are there.
Imagine outlawing paternity tests :feelskek:

I went to Normandy on vacation, very clean and nice and the food was great, but man you french faggots are lazy as shit after 12 everything closes until what 16:00 or 17:00? Had to go to german store to get groceries since all the lazy french fucks take siesta or something

First things first this belongs to the lounge