Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are There Any Female Musicians You Like?

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
Or does your distrust/dislike/hatred of foids and/ or female nature prevent this? For me the answer is: sometimes I guess. Maybe. I just tend to prefer male artists.

PJ Harvey
Beth Gibbons
Tracey Thorn
that's about it

Lana Del Rey is GOAT even though every song is about how much she loves gigachad

Enya because I grew up watching lord of the rings tbh

Kim Shattuck from The Muffs tbh. I know she's the one who writes the songs and I like them.

I can't think of any others tbh, some female vocalists are good but they don't write their own songs.

used to like Nervo way back in the day but since like 2015 their songs are trash, basically almost all present day EDM is trash

There is only ONE i like tbh

Prob some famous female singers from early-mid 2000’s. I mainly listen to rap now tbh.

Chordettes were only good female Band tbh.

And this is pretty lit Song.

no doubt, the bassists of the pixies the talking heads and the smashing pumpkins, the drummer of the velvet underground, stevie nicks

now that I think about it, no. I have like a 1000 songs on my PC, and none of them are by women. Many of them feature a female singer, but they are not the main artist.

now that I think about it, no. I have like a 1000 songs on my PC, and none of them are by women. Many of them feature a female singer, but they are not the main artist.
Interesting. Same here to a slightly lesser extent.

yeah, loads of anime openings are sung by noodlewhores, I prefer the ones done by men but still...
as for anything else, there are very few female singers i like.

Let's see

Unlucky Morpheus
Zoe Keating
Myth & Roid
Cellar Darling
Chromatics
Jinjer

And in Chromatics and Myth & Roid case male is the compositor and writer so they only have to sing and act on stage. I have high suspicion about Unlucky Morpheus since lead female vocalist have joined in 2008 so i bet she is only singing and acting/dancing.

Doesn't this thread count as a female worshiping? We all gonna get banned :feelsthink::feelskek:

Performers?

Some.

Composers?

None.

yeah, loads of anime openings are sung by noodlewhores, I prefer the ones done by men but still...
as for anything else, there are very few female singers i like.
Myth & Roid are only female lead band which doesn't make me cringe while listening to openings/outro anime songs

Performers?

Some.

Composers?

None.
based, behind every female performer there are male composer which does all the work :feelsgah::blackpill:

I actually like a lot of foid rock musicians. It is one or those things they are naturally good at, credit where it is due.

Not really. I'm autistic to the point where I listen to the same 3-4 albums for months on end, and those albums just happen to be written by men. Go figure.

no they're all trash and only made/are relevant because they piggyback truly talented males and fuck there way to stardom and cucks allow this.

Haruna luna, ClariS, Fripside.

Lana del rey is total whore tbh.

Very true but i still kinda like her music even tho she only sings about chads. But all females only sing about chad so nbd.

I very very strongly prefer male artists so LDR is probably the only moder female singer for me and from the old ones i love how the roxette girl sang.

Are There Any Females You Like?

I practically do not listen to music.

no they're all trash and only made/are relevant because they piggyback truly talented males and fuck there way to stardom and cucks allow this.
High IQ ^

This thread is soy as fuck stop worshiping these fuckin nice life cunts who would pour gasoline on you and laugh at you if you where on fire on the side of the road while they go back to partying and blowing coke of chads dick living their nice happy entitlted fuckin trash whore fuckin lives while you die with a rope around your neck miserable and alone

Last edited:
High IQ ^

This thread is soy as fuck stop worshiping these fuckin nice life cunts who would pour gasoline on you and laugh at you if you where on fire on the side of the road while they go back to partying and blowing coke of chads dick living their nice happy entitlted fuckin trash whore fuckin lives while you die with a rope around your neck miserable and alone
exactly, brothER. ill give these boyos the benefit of the doubt and won't call them straight up cucks, just naive, and somewhat still bluepilled.

exactly, brothER. ill give these boyos the benefit of the doubt and won't call them straight up cucks, just naive, and somewhat still bluepilled.
Fair enough brothER but i don't want to keep seeing these types of posts tho or some will need to be band

No.

I was never crazy about any female musicians, but since becoming blackpilled I've come to absolutely hate all female musicians.

Females make music only to attract chad

I only listen to music from videogames, but if I found out woman was composing them I would feel so disgusted.

The Cranberries singer assuming she wrote the lyrics. The Corrs were cute but the guy wrote all the songs. I generally much prefer female singing voices on dance tracks.

Yes, Ava Max, Camila Cabello, Dua Lipa to name a few.

white girl music