Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are there any chadcels here?

subhuman

subhuman

Fuck it, we ball
★★★★★
If being NT is truly supreme. You would think that good looking guys with autism would be incel too. Are there any 5s and above here who can’t ascend because non NT?

I'm autistic AND ugly

If being NT is truly supreme. You would think that good looking guys with autism would be incel too. Are there any 5s and above here who can’t ascend because non NT?
I have been told on the internet that I am a 7/10, 8/10, "ugly cute", average, and ugly, all unironically. Ugly a lot to be honest. In real life, I thought I heard a black girl say that I am the "most cute boy".

I am chadcel because I am too attractive and women are scared by that

@Moeggels @Broly

@-BrettyBoy- looks like he would've been HTN if his teeth wasn't fucked.

No. If you are a chad being autistic seems cute to foids

Except one old chad on YouTube , I ve never seen in real life an attractive guy who is incel :feelskek:

Wtf is this question :feelsaww: ( if there is any they should be executed without delay)

Also @Kamikaze

[UWSL]I’m like 4/10[/UWSL]
Would you just stop the lying someone that’s actually 4/10 will get @Zer0/∞ likes on tinder not 60 :feelsclown:

Would you just stop the lying someone that’s actually 4/10 will get @Zer0/∞ likes on tinder not 60 :feelsclown:
I already said it was a bullshit meme profile. You could barely see my face in it which concealed my flaws.
I am getting ready to go back on Tinder and see what I get when I show my true self and i’m not expecting much

I already said it was a bullshit meme profile. You could barely see my face in it which concealed my flaws.
I am getting ready to go back on Tinder and see what I get when I show my true self and i’m not expecting much
What will be the difference with your new pics compared to the old ones?

What will be the difference with your new pics compared to the old ones?
I used a single blurry basement-tier selfie for my old one. Now i’ll try taking multiple pictures in good lighting that will fully show me for who I am.
Even though i’ll probably get less matches because my flaws will be visible, i’ll know where I stand. No point lying to myself.

Last edited:
They should be removed, of-course...