Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are there any advantages to being a freak outcast?

TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★
I use to think I could live with my freak status but now that im approaching the big 25 im reflecting back on all the bull shit I've been though, asking myself all the what ifs and imagining how my life could be right now instead of how it is. Idk man.. i just dont see why people like me fucking exist in the first place.

Some stats:
•24 yo only have a high school diploma
•ugly face and acne scars
•still living at home
•been fired from multiple jobs
•have no rl friends only digital ones
•GIRLS don't want me for shit
•losing the will to go on but don't want to rope
•kinda just waiting to die
•life is nothing but one bull shit after another
•little hope of things getting better as i get older
•directionless and see little point to life in general

I am prob the biggest freak here. And yeah it is over for us. Now that we are oleceling there is nothing other than rope.

Maybe try not getting fired??

Tbh, going Ted Bundy is probably the only way. People will fear you, but give you respect. You will be immortalized.

On the bright side, never an STD

You'll die easier. :')

Of course not

You get more space when walking or in public transit.

Scary how much our lives are similar im just a year younger than you I'm a college dropout with some acne scars as well and feel directionless I say we band together for a common goal just which goal do we want to accomplish? I know our lives suck but we still do have some power and can still do something if we all got together behind a cause

tumblr_mx5402hSs91s2791bo7_250.gif

Outcasts have nothing to lose

I agree Chris jones we're a dangerous bunch young angry men with nothing to lose if we put our feelings into something we could do something awesome

Why dont you use the anger to try street pick up? That’s what I did I was at a point where I was so low I was like fuck it I dont care anymore.

This is what you have to do:

•Watch fight club now
•talk to girls tomorrow

If you're a talented freak you can write songs about being a freak so normies can pretend to relate.

You could kill yourself and nobody would even miss you......

no, there are no advantages to being an outcast

You could kill yourself and nobody would even miss you......

Sad but true, except for a few close relatives. I won't give these motherfuckers the satisfaction though, if they want me dead they're gonna have to kill me or wait until I'm gone.

yes. the world never expects anything from you so you don't need to achieve anything.

Yes, I suppose this is true. I guess that makes being a loser justifiable to some. If in get bored with life I may try achieving something but for now I'm fine with being a lazy good for nothing haha.

tumblr_mx5402hSs91s2791bo7_250.gif

Outcasts have nothing to lose

Yes, true. I have to admit it's kind of exciting to me knowing that the only thing stopping me from unleashing chaos upon society is... Well myself.

My condolence op. Im only 19 and Id kill myself if I face the same fate as you

Sad but true, except for a few close relatives. I won't give these motherfuckers the satisfaction though, if they want me dead they're gonna have to kill me or wait until I'm gone.
I agree. I'm not offing myself either. I want a natural death.

I use to think I could live with my freak status but now that im approaching the big 25 im reflecting back on all the bull shit I've been though, asking myself all the what ifs and imagining how my life could be right now instead of how it is. Idk man.. i just dont see why people like me fucking exist in the first place.

Some stats:
•still living at home

The only real advantage is maybe that people don't expect much from you. Since the end of my teenage years people knew i was a loser and never expected something from me.

My condolence op. Im only 19 and Id kill myself if I face the same fate as you

Survival instincts keeps me going. Your stonger then you think you are, emotional and psychological strength the key to persevering. Eventually after all the failure you just stop giving a fuck and move on with life.

compe by thinking I outcast myself

Some stats:
•still living at home
Having a superior perspective on life

I'm pretty much you and theres not a moment in the day when I'm not going over the things you have listed in my head. The worse part is everything feels out of your control which induces feelings of fear and anxiety all throughout the day. Life has turned into a living hell the last few years and I don't know how much longer I can take it.