Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are there actually any virgin Christian foids on this planet anymore?

Most men in the West are either not Christian or cultural Christians who don’t really care about the rules besides having a nice dinner on days like today. As a result, foids who claim to be Christian aren’t upheld to important standards because the men themselves don’t care. It’s sad how much of a meme this video looks like

if a virgin christian girl did exist then it would be undesirable to associate with her. the culture in the west is one of liberalism and hypersexuality. having your own thoughts and ideology and not conforming to the societal doctrine that everyone else follows is an antisocial characteristic not natural or desirable in women. its a sign of mental issues and borderline personality disorder

I'm sure there's who claim to be single. If you're willing to suspend disbelief then sure buddy those trad girls are tottally virgins and not just larping.
but they're stil rich chad only

Most men in the West are either not Christian or cultural Christians who don’t really care about the rules besides having a nice dinner on days like today. As a result, foids who claim to be Christian aren’t upheld to important standards because the men themselves don’t care. It’s sad how much of a meme this video looks like
Pretty much this. Especially the women. I think the men are more likely to be genuine.

Mennonites maybe?

The full video is even worse. This guy is going to end up posting on r/deadbedrooms.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjvTSQyzzzE

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

It's obvious the woman refuses to have sex with her boyfriend because she isn't sexually attracted to him.

I will say that there might be some female christian virgins but them being virgins also does not guarantee that they are not sluts.
Muslim girls who live in Europe take it up their ass or suck guys off.

I used to talk to a girl who was still a virgin but gave blowjobs to at least 10 guys.

yes join a Utah Mormon cult
ofc it will be a massive pain

yes, “trad” rural couples do exist

but they are all in different peoples basement and you don’t know they exist officially. But they exist. They have to. Are they single? No.

yes, “trad” rural couples do exist

but they are all in different peoples basement and you don’t know they exist officially. But they exist. They have to. Are they single? No.
You mean something like this?

View: https://youtu.be/Bhn-rLSRBJ4

Man, some cummies are based as hell ngl!! Restored my faith in Christianity and Traditionalism ded srs tbhngl

Has anyone tried out ChristianMingle or something similar and tried asking the foids on there if they have had sex before marriage?
I doubt it works btw. which actual christian would join a dating app? especially a foid that's serious about it. that's basically whoring herself out on the internet. 100% the 'christian' foids on the are post wall and thoroughly used :feelscomfy:

lol no, christian foids are turbowhores

T
You mean something like this?

View: https://youtu.be/Bhn-rLSRBJ4

Man, some cummies are based as hell ngl!! Restored my faith in Christianity and Traditionalism ded srs tbhngl

There’s plenty of marriages we don’t know about. Plenty of people living that we don’t know about. For every ruby ridge there’s 10,000 people in the woods the govt doesn’t keep track of. And it’s gonna keep increasing as it becomes more and more anti white and white families flee to the rural country

I've never seen a single one before. Even the self proclaimed "Christian" ones are massive whores. Time to take the robot pill and dis-regard women entirely. Robots + artificial wombs will put a stop to the roastie menace.

Most foids who go to churches & wear cross necklaces and claim they are christian are just doing it for attention to appear edgy, almost every single 'christian' foid I have encountered was a complete fucking slut who doesn't actually care to wait for marriage to lose their virginity and they also always secretly take whore selfies in the bathrooms with their other 'christian' friends and share it with chad on snapchat. So the answer is no, there are no virgin christian foids, especially in the west.
this. they larp hard as morally righteous and devout, may even go to church but spend the rest of the 167 hours of the week consuming jewish media, spewing leftist drivel, applying makeup, posting pics to instagram and rejecting normies

>foid
>virgin
choose one

this guy kinda looks like me, with the fucked teeth and jawline to boot.
It's really over bros.
My jawline is ever more recessed and sub-human than his. My jawline is essentially non-existent. The only way for me to even see my jawline or to verfiy if I have one in the first place is to stick my head foward. But in a usual upper body position, my jawline is like I said, essentially non-existent.

I went to a Catholic high school and most of the foids lost their virginity by their freshman year so I doubt it.

This guy is stupid for agreeing to do this. But this pathetic, ugly fucking whore really made me want to rope.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back