Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are the stats on male sexlessness a lie or not?

A face needs some softness to be attractive. These guys are kind of ugly despite being heavily sexually dimorphic for instance.

vs.

Pretty obvious which one wins and has lower T and thus libido.

A face needs some softness to be attractive. These guys are kind of ugly despite being heavily sexually dimorphic for instance.

View attachment 204685 View attachment 204687
vs.
View attachment 204686 View attachment 204688

Pretty obvious which one wins and has lower T and thus libido.

I don't think libido (or other stuff) correlates as strongly with T as you seem to think.

Many incels--myself included--have extremely high libidos despite being framecels, jawcels, having high voices, small dicks and many other "low-T characteristics".

I don't think libido correlates as strongly with T as you seem to think.

Many incels--myself included--have extremely high libidos despite being framecels, having high voices, small dicks and many other low-T characteristics.
It is T/DHT either way those guys have neither. DHT is a lot stronger. Androgens control libido in both men and women. The guys in the bottom probably couldn't grow a spec of facial hair and they certainly don't have a very high libido.

If you have those traits and you balded very early it means you're DHT/T ratio is very high I guess which is probably the worst possible case.

Yes it's a lie I see normie couples everywhere when I go outside. I betcha 95 to 99% of dudes ages 18-40 are having sex regularly.

Most relationships are beta bux and the men certainly aren't getting sex regularly.

Most women on Tinder chasing Chad cock are already in one of these relationships.

Women get the best of both worlds. Sex with Chads and commitment from betas. They still want the Chads to commit though, but the betas are a means to an end.

It is T/DHT either way those guys have neither. DHT is a lot stronger. Androgens control libido in both men and women. The guys in the bottom probably couldn't grow a spec of facial hair and they certainly don't have a very high libido.

If you have those traits and you balded very early it means you're DHT/T ratio is very high I guess which is probably the worst possible case.

What about full head of hair as well as some other low-T characteristics with a libido that's off the charts? How do you explain someone like that?

What about full head of hair as well as some other low-T characteristics with a libido that's off the charts? How do you explain someone like that?
Not especially prone to male pattern baldness. Hair follicles aren't as sensitive and susceptible to DHT.