Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are the Jews somehow responsible for our inceldom?

Are the Jews to blame?

• Yes

Votes: 44 61.1%
  • No

Votes: 28 38.9%

• Total voters
tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
It seems they are to blame for everything.
n3lf4a0v12y01.jpg

memri-tv-e-the-jews-are-behind-each-and-every-21779022.png

Thoughts?
aiEJH.gif

I think so, because if was not sexual revolution we could have at least a wife.

Yes, zionism is partly to blame.

Yes, mainly jewish run media spreading degenracy and left wing "progressive" (regressive) ideas causes inceldom.

Yes, mainly jewish run media spreading degenracy and left wing "progressive" (regressive) ideas causes inceldom.

Second wave feminism, led by Marxist Jewish female outsiders, says it all tbh.

Whoever is responsible for elimination of eugenics and euthanasia.

The question is what are the jews not responsible for? Good luck answering that one...

I'm not a complete uncle tom ethnic, I still hate they Jews and Israel.

Hating religious Jews is unnecessary, it is the political zionist Jews that are to blame.

Yes, zionism is partly to blame.
Actually it's a population control thing.

Society favors women because they can practise man hating and get away with it.

Misogyny is both thought crime and hate crime but the lawbooks don't forbid women hating men.

Therefore it's not the Jews or Zionism. It's actually feminism.

Actually it's a population control thing.

Society favors women because they can practise man hating and get away with it.

Misogyny is both thought crime and hate crime but the lawbooks don't forbid women hating men.

Therefore it's not the Jews or Zionism. It's actually feminism.

And it's argued that feminism has been introduced into the world of politics thanks to activists and politicans of Jewish ancestry. Furthermore, feminism gets pushed down the commonfolk's throat through movies, television shows and the media, all of which are controlled by zionists.

Hating religious Jews is unnecessary
Why don't you go read the Talmud and see for yourself what jews think about non jews before making such a bold statement

Can you show me a few excerpts?
Sure

“Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world – only to serve the People of Israel.”

^ rabbi ovadia yosef said this quote, and he was one of the most beloved rabbis in all of israel.
Can you show me a few excerpts?

To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly.

Talmud, Libbre David 37

Mostly our genes

Sure

“Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world – only to serve the People of Israel.”

^ rabbi ovadia yosef said this quote, and he was one of the most beloved rabbis in all of israel.

Not that I am trying to refute your point here, but Israel was founded on zionism, and a lot of Israelis are zionists; especially the government. My question is this: is it actually an excerpt from the Torah or the book of Zion? Or is the book of Zion the same as the Talmud? Enlighten me.

A Jew may rob a Goy, he may cheat him over a bill, which should not be perceived by him, otherwise the name of God would become dishonoured.

Talmud, Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat, 348
Not that I am trying to refute your point here, but Israel was founded on zionism, and a lot of Israelis are zionists; especially the government. My question is this: is it actually an excerpt from the Torah or the book of Zion? Or is the book of Zion the same as the Talmud? Enlighten me.
The zionist movement is just one of the many schemes jews have employed to gain control of the world order. Read the protocols of the elders of zion to find out specifically what was said. The Talmud is the religious basis for judaism and the book is thousands of years old, whereasy the zionist movement did not come about until the late 19th century

Last edited:
The answer is yes, all of the social revolutions that have degraded and elevated female degeneracy have been spear headed by the Jews.

Hitler needs a sequel

Westerners are pretty degenerate even wiithout Jewish influence. Western Europe has gone through periods of rampant degeneracy before. Not a surprise new world extensions of European culture undergo the same problems

It's not even debatable. Jews brought us feminism and degenerate entertainment and a media that promotes those things.

Most of jews are responsible for this (sub)cultures like feminism,sexual revolution,hypergamy,degeneracy...

They have media and money power

This makes no sense. Are you telling me that any ugly jewish boy isn't harmed by femminism either? the whole the jews did this and that is more like a meme at this point.

zinoist cucks control the media, shaming incels for profit.

And it's argued that feminism has been introduced into the world of politics thanks to activists and politicans of Jewish ancestry. Furthermore, feminism gets pushed down the commonfolk's throat through movies, television shows and the media, all of which are controlled by zionists.
So you're bluepilled about zionist Jews, innit.

Well, then is Obama a Jew? Supposedly he's a black Chad.

Anyway, it's unimportant what the ancestry of the person who started feminism was. They were women first.

This Zionist Jew conspiracy theory just bluepills you into a cult like mentality.

We're not incels because of zionist Jews.

We are incels because we are probably traditional conservative men and either didn't get sex ed from preschool to high school graduation or just was creeped out and alienated by public schooling.

>having to ask if the jews are responsible for a new, widespread social problem

you already know the answer

Of course not, why would the peace loving Jews want to sow chaos into our society ?

I am just going to leave this here.

So you're bluepilled about zionist Jews, innit.

Well, then is Obama a Jew? Supposedly he's a black Chad.

Anyway, it's unimportant what the ancestry of the person who started feminism was. They were women first.

This Zionist Jew conspiracy theory just bluepills you into a cult like mentality.

We're not incels because of zionist Jews.

We are incels because we are probably traditional conservative men and either didn't get sex ed from preschool to high school graduation or just was creeped out and alienated by public schooling.
You're a maycel, don't tell me that zionists aren't the scum of the earth. I'm incel because of my looks but that does not mean that stuff like feminism and other zionist-backed ideologies played a huge role in it. Denying this is cope.

absolutely 100% yes they sure are

@ all the jew supporters, i can't wait for you guys to get banned

Jews didn't make all of you and me ugly af or short or small dicked or a spaz. This is a moronic thread. Be an anti-semite all you want. No one much gives a shit, but blaming Jews for your problems is cope.

You're a maycel, don't tell me that zionists aren't the scum of the earth. I'm incel because of my looks but that does not mean that stuff like feminism and other zionist-backed ideologies played a huge role in it. Denying this is cope.
I'd rather be a maycel and cope than be bluepilled about feminism.

In fact, I rub it in with feminists by writing, "until all women of color are free of oppression, feminism has failed us."

Feminists aren't worthy of incel love.

Dimitri had dozens of Greek American girls at his church to pick but he picked a Stacy.

However, the Zionist conspiracy theory does not explain how most of the early feminists were white conservative women, most of whom were not Zionists.

I'd rather be a maycel and cope than be bluepilled about feminism.

In fact, I rub it in with feminists by writing, "until all women of color are free of oppression, feminism has failed us."

Feminists aren't worthy of incel love.

Dimitri had dozens of Greek American girls at his church to pick but he picked a Stacy.

However, the Zionist conspiracy theory does not explain how most of the early feminists were white conservative women, most of whom were not Zionists.
A movement can be hijacked, zionists have done this. They have hijacked many things, whether through force or persuasion. This is a known fact. I can conclude that you must be a zionist scumbag yourself, otherwise you would not be vigorously defending them. Jfl at spreading this "intersectional feminism" meme. That's cucked even if you do it ironically.

Yes. The Jews created feminism to destroy the traditional western family. Because of that, all women are sluts and prefer to have a relationship with chads and negroes. The Jews have deciphered the feminine mentality and are using it against us to destroy society

fuck jews and his female servers!!

A movement can be hijacked, zionists have done this. They have hijacked many things, whether through force or persuasion. This is a known fact. I can conclude that you must be a zionist scumbag yourself, otherwise you would not be vigorously defending them. Jfl at spreading this "intersectional feminism" meme. That's cucked even if you do it ironically.
I'm no Zionist.

How can I be cucked when I'm volceled?

However you are entitled solely to your self-service opinions.

I refuse to indulge in self loathing as a volcel. My rage is directed against anti-Semitism that the OP chose to rage against, as if there is such a conspiracy against incels.

There isn't.

yes, even for the end of the dinosaurs

When you really look into things the jews seem to always bee on the forefront of degeneracy and conspiracy.

Wtf? that makes no sense, it's who created us that are responsible. Well your parents could be jewish, so maybe then.

Theres far worse things to worry about with these elite jew scum than inceldom.

They are behind the eurovision theft this year.
I lived several traumas in my life, but this one is beyond most of them kek

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back