Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are the jails in your country such a good place?

• Thread starter Poorbaldshortcel
  • Start date
Poorbaldshortcel

Poorbaldshortcel

Gymcel
-
I see some brocels are okay with going to jail (they tend to call others to rape, to kill, etc.) which is something like "Jail is not a problem for me!" So, let me ask you:
Are the jails in your places such a good place? No need to suffer inside without freedom, to be raped becoming a situational gay or beaten and disabled, ruined physically and mentally? :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Brocels, seriously, especially the idiotcels who call for violence like mass killings, murders, rapes, etc. DON'T RUIN your lives. The jails are full of people worse than you who're going to #@!##%%#$%# your $#@!#@!%#$%.

you are supposed to an hero after going ER who the hell goes to jail getting punishment for your action is so cucked only you can punish yourself to death :feelsYall::society:

I see some brocels are okay with going to jail (they tend to call others to rape, to kill, etc.) which is something like "Jail is not a problem for me!" So, let me ask you:
Are the jails in your places such a good place? No need to suffer inside without freedom, to be raped becoming a situational gay or beaten and disabled, ruined physically and mentally? :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Brocels, seriously, especially the idiotcels who call for violence like mass killings, murders, rapes, etc. DON'T RUIN your lives. The jails are full of people worse than you who're going to #@!##%%#$%# your $#@!#@!%#$%.
In UK prisons,your literally allowed video games,phones and internet. So yeah. Prisons here are pretty good. Forgot to mention that your allowed takeaways

In UK prisons,your literally allowed video games,phones and internet. So yeah. Prisons here are pretty good. Forgot to mention that your allowed takeaways
jesus, allowed internet in prisons? no wonder theres so much crime

No idea never been to prison. Better than some 3rd world countries i assume

western prisons seems joke compared to middle Eastern ones. i see drill niggers being allowed to watch tv and do whatever behind bars.

levantine prison = worst nightmare

No its not. Because a random idiot stabs you with a knife then you die.

No. You're brutally stabbed at sight, because all jails are superlotated, like, truly superlotated. Unless you rape someone here, you'll be fine. If you rape they will throw a giant piece of wood with pieces that cut your inside anus.

You also have no bed to sleep, and clean the floor with your own t shirt, cause no cleaning products

Which makes them nothing more than idiotcels who bring bad reputation to the rest of the normal incels. I bet at least 80% of the incels are normal enough to try to ascend or cope healthily instead to commit suicides or go to jail.