Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are the "Bluepillers" I see in threads actually signs of human interaction? Are they definitely not robots?

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Here's a look at a "Users who are viewing this thread" count from a thread of mine.

For a while there were members here viewing it. As well as Bluepillers. Then the members viewing it went down. But the Bluepillers number stayed the same. As one might expect from, say, search engine crawlers.

@Master
@SergeantIncel

There are likely several bots archiving every post tbh, maybe even making a few.
This place has 0 measures to stop it.

There are likely several bots archiving every post tbh, maybe even making a few.
This place has 0 measures to stop it.
It's actually true. There is a website that scans this specific site and archives posts. I forget the name, but it shouldn't be too hard to find if you search your username or that of other regular users.

I don't care if it is search engine crawlers, I have nothing to hide from Google or the FBI. I know my rights.

I don't care if it is search engine crawlers, I have nothing to hide from Google or the FBI. I know my rights.
Found it. It's fstdt.com.

Btw, OP, you're literally a meme with your own page on know your meme.:feelskek::feelshaha:

I don't know, I thought bluepillers had lives and wouldn't be spending their time on incel forums. :feelshaha:

It's both. If you search members you'll see bots such as Majestic-12.

For sure they are bots. In another forum in the bottom part of users connected there was always Google, Bing and other bots.

some of them.

nobody knows the bot to human ratio though.

maybe serge does? :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

Exactly. All the FBI scare bullshit is mostly overblown.