Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are tape measures inaccurate??

Am85006

Am85006

Behold the "EMPEROR"
-
Im 1.79m (5"10) but when i measure myself through tape measure im getting 178.3cm (note both height measured at night ) .Also im using a class 2 tape measure

It's over for metrologycels.

they are , when i measure my penis it's like 20.5cm but my gf says it's a lot bigger
(sarcasm btw)

you mog me so hard, I'm short af

5'10" is just under (like a millimiter) 178cm

Best cope I've heard in a while ngl.

Im 1.79m (5"10) but when i measure myself through tape measure im getting 178.3cm (note both height measured at night ) .Also im using a class 2 tape measure
I would say tape measures are accurate.
The height measured also depends on the surface so it could be a factor.
Also, depending on the night, you might be shorter especially if you work out a lot or do a lot of physical activities before your measurements.

if you mark it on the wall, I don't see how it can be inaccurate. Some retards just hold the tape with their feet and try to measure that way though

Also im using a class 2 tape measure
i guess you should use a higher class tape measure (class 1).
i don't know why tape measures would have classes unless lower classes are less accurate.

and that seems to be the case that class 2 is slightly inaccurate.

they are , when i measure my penis it's like 20.5cm but my gf says it's a lot bigger
(sarcasm btw)

Unironically how toilets perceive dick-size.

As for the OP, I have the same thing, when other people measure me I'm 187 (with the top-to-bottom one at the municipal office) but when I measure myself I'm just over 183 cm. Weirdly enough, when I see people who are around 180 cm I perceive them as taller than me, but when I look at photographs I'm actually quite a bit taller than them.

Also with my posture I look significantly shorter than my real height, as I always walk in a sloped way (like the Virgin Vs. Chad meme).

need good face aswell though

Race > Face > Frame > Personality > Height.

Toilets don't like tallfags, toilets just hate shortfags. Being taller isn't a plus (unless you're EXCEPTIONALLY tall), being shorter is a big minus. :blackpill:

if you mark it on the wall, I don't see how it can be inaccurate. Some retards just hold the tape with their feet and try to measure that way though
nothing wrong with that method especially if you don't want people seeing your autistic height measurements on the wall after :feelshmm: where most people fuck up is failing to estimate where the top of their head is. a cardboard box parallel to the wall can help with that greatly :bigbrain:

nothing wrong with that method especially if you don't want people seeing your autistic height measurements on the wall after :feelshmm: where most people fuck up is failing to estimate where the top of their head is. a cardboard box parallel to the wall can help with that greatly :bigbrain:
99% of men inevitably angle the tape measure a few degrees and gaslight themselves into thinking they're taller. I used to do the same, thought I was strong 6'1 but actually barely 6'0

You know you do get a little shorter later in the day:feelsjuice:

99% of men inevitably angle the tape measure a few degrees and gaslight themselves into thinking they're taller. I used to do the same, thought I was strong 6'1 but actually barely 6'0
lol just do it next to the wall. no angling :bigbrain::whatfeels: