Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel are subhumans going to stop having kids eventually ?

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Leader of the Tallfag Extermination Squad | TES
★★★★★
curries, african niggers, beaners and sandniggers are flooding the planet with their subhuman off springs and must be eradicated ASAP before they become too much to be contained in one place.

I wonder how the elite is going to deal with them and hopefully they do not send them to Europe we Eastern Europeans already have gypsies and Western Europeans already have violent middle eastern (mostly) muslims and african niggers.

Are those 3rd world subhumans ever going to stop having kids all of a sudden ? Literally everywhere the birth rates are declining except in Africa and the Middle East, India where the most subhumans reside.

The only way imo to civilize those animals is to impose feminism on them like (((they))) did to our countries and make inceldom common by raising foids standards. Pretty much preaching liberalism and turning their women into what Western women turned into.

I am a supporter of eugenics and seeing those dysgenic literal subhumans who are uglier than 99% of this forum having kids is soul crushing. Launch a nuke especially to Africa because they would be the hardest to civilize, Americans have been trying to civilize niggers for the past 100 years by letting them live on a welfare and pretty much nothing they did for them worked. Now, how do you expect to control someone beyond your reach , "people" who are even more violent and primitive ? the African niggers.

@wereq @DarkStarDown @ElTruecel @Stupid Clown @AsiaCel

@juche necromancer

curries, african niggers, beaners and sandniggers are flooding the planet with their subhuman off springs and must be eradicated ASAP before they become too much to be contained in one place.

I wonder how the elite is going to deal with them and hopefully they do not send them to Europe we Eastern Europeans already have gypsies and Western Europeans already have violent middle eastern (mostly) muslims and african niggers.

Are those 3rd world subhumans ever going to stop having kids all of a sudden ? Literally everywhere the birth rates are declining except in Africa and the Middle East, India where the most subhumans reside.

The only way imo to civilize those animals is to impose feminism on them like (((they))) did to our countries and make inceldom common by raising foids standards. Pretty much preaching liberalism and turning their women into what Western women turned into.

I am a supporter of eugenics and seeing those dysgenic literal subhumans who are uglier than 99% of this forum having kids is soul crushing. Launch a nuke especially to Africa because they would be the hardest to civilize, Americans have been trying to civilize niggers for the past 100 years by letting them live on a welfare and pretty much nothing they did for them worked. Now, how do you expect to control someone beyond your reach , "people" who are even more violent and primitive ? the African niggers.

theyve already stopped, thats why the new generation seems to be taller , manlets are getting bred out of the gene pool

theyve already stopped, thats why the new generation seems to be taller , manlets are getting bred out of the gene pool
african niggers have never stopped breeding also look up how beaners are taking over the US. Minorities are about to become majority in every civilized country.

Birth rates dropping is a global trend too. Worldwide it will happen one way or another by extrapolating from this.

Birth rates dropping is a global trend too. Worldwide it will happen one way or another by extrapolating from this.
globalizing the entire world and exposing them to the internet is what'll certainly work and the biggest reason on why birth rates are dropping.

The internet is a tool for mass destruction or it recently became one so it is proven that it can damage and completely ruin your brain.

globalizing the entire world and exposing them to the internet is what'll certainly work and the biggest reason on why birth rates are dropping.

The internet is a tool for mass destruction or it recently became one so it is proven that it can damage and completely ruin your brain.
Unlimited access to technology from a young age is very likely deliberately used to distract the population and soothe their impulses against rebelling. The side effects of virtual reality aren't by accident, it's intentionally designed to better suit the needs of the elites that want to control the masses more efficiently.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLD6chdFjA0

Last edited:
I made a thread a few months ago, in the future there will only be kikes and maybe niggers left on earth

I made a thread a few months ago, in the future there will only be kikes and maybe niggers left on earth
Game Over Death GIF by Travis

There's no country on Earth where fertility rates aren't crashing, if they haven't crashed already.

African sheboons had 5 kids on average 20 years ago, they have 4 now, they'll have less than 3 in 2045.

India is already below replacement, as are many Arab countries.
I, as many children born to parents way beyond their physical prime, am much more subhuman than ethnics despite inherent genetic advantages.

It's the whites that are chirping out subhuman specimen.

I have no problems with them. In fact, I respect them for their traditional values. The issues come when they migrate to our land.

most women look like genetic trash but they get to breed because femalo

Ac 130h u 003

For countries where they won't stop shitting out subhumans, we will have to move the war machine/meat grinder over there. I was looking at gun ships based.

Europe, N. America, & East Asia are experiencing population decline due to various, amongst which is feminism ofc.

In fact, there's been more deaths from Whites in the US as opposed towards births:
With significantly fewer white births and a rising number of deaths, natural increase (births minus deaths) actually ended in 2016. In that year, for the first time in U.S. history, data from the National Center for Health Statistics showed more white deaths than births in the United States

Not to mention, BeanERs & NiggERs have a substantially higher birthrate in comparison to that of Whites, just look up some simple stats.

Most humans will be mixed, but ofc Nigger genes & other shitskin ones will be dominant over White & even Rice genetics- what a hell they have sown for us.