Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are South Koreans tall? Or are they just master Looksmaxxers?

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
I recently found this video:

View: https://youtu.be/jm2G6fPMeak

And it shows a 6'0 man of African descent interviewing tall South Korean men and toilets.

Here are some comments from the video, basically everyone is in agreement:

Screenshot 20230312 1455072

Screenshot 20230312 1456222

Screenshot 20230312 1457312

Screenshot 20230312 1457592

When I was in South Korea and Northern China a few years ago I also noticed how basically every man towered far over me. I remember seeing 2 obese 7 footers in South Korea and they didn't even appear that tall.

Of course, I then Ecosia'd it to find out if South Korean 19 year old men are exceptionally tall, I wasn't the only one who noticed this:

Screenshot 20230312 150047

It's not the Asians who are short, WHITE PEOPLE ARE SHORT, ASIANS ARE ALL SO TALL...

That's the perception. So, there's a strong case for South Korean men all being giants right? Well...

Then someone came in and wrote this:

Screenshot 20230312 150123

"ganjamozart 7y

1. They wear lifts, a lot of them do as height is an obsessive thing in Korea.

2. Stats don't lie, due to compulsory military service in South Korea, annual height of all males in 20-30 in age are disclosed.

0323E1B1D4D

That is the image for 2015's cohort and the average height is around 173. Being 180 and above is already in the 90th percentile as you can see from the data.

What's really amusing is, go to a water park or the swimming pool, where there are many many people where the numbers are much greater, than you will realise that they are actually much shorter than when you encounter them in public.

I am Korean and around 182-183 and I am taller than most people that I encounter."

So, apparently South Koreans are just master Looksmaxxers who managed to turn themselves from short Asian men into guys that can mog average young White Germans, Swedes, and Dutchman with ease. Let that sink in, unlike the Western World where incels are told "you can't get laid because of your personality" South Koreans are told the importance of looksmaxxing from birth.

Adapt or die, start looking at their example and start liftmaxxing.

Some copers will say "that was 7 years ago", alright this is for 2022 (deep into Zoomer territory):

http://web.archive.org/web/20230312...s-korean-men-women-announced-match-perfectly/

"Overall, male idols are overwhelmingly taller than the national average! Here are some, however, that are around 173cm (5’8″)." (So, basically tallfags are vastly overrepresented in celebrity circles, but the average South Korean man is the same height as the average American man).

"Like male idols, female idols are also overwhelmingly taller than the national average! Here are some that are around the 160cm (5’3″) average."

South Korean toilets are a full inch shorter than American toilets.

Remember, South Korea is the looksmaxxing capital of the world, if you want to know how to properly looksmax always look at South Korea and shoe-lifts are extremely common there, shortcels follow these Looksmaxxing sensei.

I just remember that Cho was 6ft

Based blackpilled SK

Under 6ft = manlet.

Based blackpilled SK

Exactly, South Korea is the most Blackpilled country in the world, plus they have some based etho-centric political policies. :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:

I'm Korean & visited Korea dozens of times. Average Korean male height is 5'8. Barefoot 6'0 is considered "tall" in Korea.

I'm Korean & visited Korea dozens of times. Average Korean male height is 5'8. Barefoot 6'0 is considered "tall" in Korea.
Barefoot 6'0 is tall everywhere on the planet retard.

They're none actually. They're surgerymaxxers.

Just look at the past pics of k-pop stars

Every tall Korean had leg-lengthening surgery? Whatever helps you cope at night.

Every tall Korean had leg-lengthening surgery? Whatever helps you cope at night.
So you see one tall Korean in OPs post and u conclude all Koreans are tall?

Look up k-pop idols. Thier average height is just 5'10

So you see one tall Korean in OPs post and u conclude all Koreans are tall?

Look up k-pop idols. Thier average height is just 5'10
You mentioned that Koreans are surgerymaxxers which is true regarding facial surgery, but OP's post was about height.

Good point actually. I wear huge boots that make me 6'3 in public.
Also Another Tip , Have A Perfect Posture , It Can Add 2CM/1Inch If You Have A Perfect Posture

Also Another Tip , Have A Perfect Posture , It Can Add 2CM/1Inch If You Have A Perfect Posture
My obsession with heightmogging made me have perfect posture.

All the youth in korea wear brand elevator shoes it's a blackpilled society

Last edited:
Over for geomaxxing manlets :feelsrope:

Korea is a grindsociety. With all the exams bullshit and no work to life ratio and blackpill mindset of looksmax i assume every person on that place must be in a constant battle to not blow their brains out from stress.

I prefer my peace and quiet. After all it's not like heightfrauding at 5'4 is gonna make a difference

Korea is a grindsociety. With all the exams bullshit and no work to life ratio and blackpill mindset of looksmax i assume every person on that place must be in a constant battle to not blow their brains out from stress.
Every day I thank the universe that my mom moved to the United States.

Every day I thank the universe that my mom moved to the United States.
Asians take the grindfest to stupid levels. It dosn't surprise me the suicide ratio. With that pressure you either succumb to it, or you may stand it. But at what cost?

Last edited:
Asians take the grindfest to stupid levels. It dosn't surprise me the suicide ratio. With that pressure you either succumb to it, or you may stand it. But at what cost?
My manlet cousin in Korea is the exact stereotype of the studymaxxing ricecel. He's 5'5 and studies all day long like a preprogrammed robot.

suifuel , im north korean and 4'11

My manlet cousin in Korea is the exact stereotype of the studymaxxing ricecel. He's 5'5 and studies all day long like a preprogrammed robot.
What’s the point of studying

I just remember that Cho was 6ft
He wasn’t 6ft, he was 5’8

Looksmaxxing the nation aka South Korea

Under 6ft isn’t manlet, you don’t end up an incel just because you’re 5’11.
It was a joke bro in reference to foid height demands these days.

rice race pisses me off so much
they mogg niggers so much and then are quick to rub us in the dirt so much, mang
then they think they can subtly steal our shiet and change it fuck you

it's over

I find it really hard to believe they somehow grew within 10 years or so. their frames hardly match up to their ascribed heights

More likely it's one of those lift shoe inserts

I find it really hard to believe they somehow grew within 10 years or so. their frames hardly match up to their ascribed heights

More likely it's one of those lift shoe inserts
My Korean grandpa was 6'5.

What's the average height in Japan and China ?

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario @BataviaCel @wereq

No lol , 5 foot 10 to 5 foot 11 is average

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario @BataviaCel @wereq
Depends on the age group and region/part of the world.

I just made a thread on this. I wasn't mogged at all in Seoul, they were mostly 5'8'' or matching my 5'9.5'' height. Some tallfags but not nearly enough to feel hard mogged.

The place felt a step below the UK in terms of height.

Chinese are the tallest Asians on average. Average man there is 5 ft 10