Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are sons born from black thug father and white mother also thugs like their father ?

river_flow

river_flow

Officer
★★★★
Just wanted to know one thing -
If father is a black thug and mother is white , is the son that is born from such union also thug like his father ? Or do they have very weak personality ? What is the most common outcome of such marriage ?

Yes, you can just look up at brazil to figure this out

In wiki it is written that the mix race people of brazil were born from white male and amerindian females.

This just before the slavery started, when it started, it were mostly white fathers, black mothers or black fathers.

Thats why im most regions, people have higher black DNA than amerindian one, brazil never had much amerindians:

they always come with identity problems like Jackie Arklöv

Just wanted to know one thing -
If father is a black thug and mother is white , is the son that is born from such union also thug like his father ? Or do they have very weak personality ? What is the most common outcome of such marriage ?
iu

Yes and they probably slay.
Meekspill

This just before the slavery started, when it started, it were mostly white fathers, black mothers or black fathers.

Thats why im most regions, people have higher black DNA than amerindian one, brazil never had much amerindians:
Were black men allowed to marry white females ? I don' think so. It is written that colonists from Portugal who arrived in Brazil were singles or did not bring their wives , so they married native brazillians.

Were black men allowed to marry white females ? I don' think so. It is written that colonists from Portugal who arrived in Brazil were singles or did not bring their wives , so they married native brazillians.
After slavery, yes, brazil never had anti-miscigenation laws. Black males mostly breed with black females in the slavery times, but after that, they started marrying white immigrant women, because there were much more blacks in brazil than whites in 1880s, then the country started to be more white and brown than black.

Miscigenation was [UWSL]encouraged after the slavery, and a lot of black men fucked white females[/UWSL]

Last edited:
After slavery, yes, brazil never had anti-miscigenation laws. Black males mostly breed with black females in the slavery times, but after that, they started marrying white immigrant women, because there were much more blacks in brazil than whites in 1880s, then the country started to be more white and brown than black.

Miscigenation was [UWSL]encouraged after the slavery, and a lot of black men fucked white females[/UWSL]
But there must have been very less white women . And much more black women .
And, One white male can impregnate hundreds of black females. So, I think it was white male and black women .
What do you think ?

But there must have been very less white women . And much more black women .
And, One white male can impregnate hundreds of black females. So, I think it was white male and black women .
What do you think ?
Yeah, it was mostly that, but there were black man fucking white women, especially in the last and in current generation, thats why I'm using brazil as the example, because today, black men are fucking white women more than white men are fucking black women, and a lot of race mixed people had a black grandparent (or father) who married a white female.

But this is just because in 1880s, the country had a lot of blacks, if I'm not mistaken, they outnumbered whites by 4-6 times, and politicians didn't like that, so they started importing white people ifrom europe, to the country, to work and to race mix (even though a lot didn't), because they believed racemixing people, would make them white at some point