Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are some people born to be losers?

Of courses peoples are sometimes beautiful or intelligent and it is necessary to be based on something to give them these qualities and this thing are other people who are less competents in these fields :feelsaww: .

For a winner to exist you need to have a lot of losers

Its how the world works, for one to win another has to lose. Add greed in it and for every millionaire thousands has to fail, for every chad railing bunch of girls many men become optionless. Being dealt shitty cards at birth makes you being always on the losing side.

re some people supposed to lose, for balance in the universe?
Yes some people are destined to lose, even generations before they're born, but I don't think there's balance. The law of averages don't make sense to me because the number of subhuman losers far far far outweigh the tiny minority of winners.

I feel this way :(

Its how the world works, for one to win another has to lose. Add greed in it and for every millionaire thousands has to fail, for every chad railing bunch of girls many men become optionless. Being dealt shitty cards at birth makes you being always on the losing side.
Brutal truth.

For there to be winners, there must be losers

Yes, water is wet

For you to Be a Winner ( or a looser ) IS solely decided on birthright Luck and genetic Luck. Then again there are way more unfortunate people Then Fortunate , so the Game IS rigged .

Yes. Some people were born to have joyful, great, pleasant, happy, sexhaver lifes.
And some people, cursed with short height, very small dick, irreparably subhuman face, poor family, ricecels, giga-poorcels, autistics, neurodivergents, balding subhumans, depressivecels, wageslavescels, genetic disorders, shitskin subhuman manlet dravidians, low functioning retards, and similar, were born to kill themselves.
This is the result of human reproduction.
Existence is a curse.
I did not ask to be born,
I will take my own life.

Can confirm, I was born to be a loser so a billionaire trust fund Chad can get his harem.

Yes. Weebs and SJWs are losers

Yes, that's how my life had been ever since my earliest memories.

Population mechanics

Yes. By natural laws most men are losers, but we have monogamy to prevent this (now is being destroyed tho)