Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are some incels really turning gay?

R

righteouscel

-
I understand that women will never look at you because your disgusting subhuman flesh but Its still wrong, I believe there's some who just straight up go gay so they don't feel so alone I think this is the reason why these forums aren't populated and most men aren't having sex because they are sucking each other off and forming these abominable bonds between each other. This has to be the only reason these forums aren't populated at all when all the data suggest most men are incel and arent getting any success also every old friend group I had they would always make gay passes at each other and talk to women as their equals while getting cucked and seen as one of the girls. Anybody else believe that alot of these normies and ugly men are really gay and are closeted.

I understand that women will never look at you because your disgusting subhuman flesh but Its still wrong, I believe there's some who just straight up go gay so they don't feel so alone I think this is the reason why these forums aren't populated and most men aren't having sex because they are sucking each other off and forming these abominable bonds between each other. This has to be the only reason these forums aren't populated at all when all the data suggest most men are incel and arent getting any success also every old friend group I had they would always make gay passes at each other and talk to women as their equals while getting cucked and seen as one of the girls. Anybody else believe that alot of these normies and ugly men are really gay and are closeted.
many are tranny maxxing and gay maxxing but these are inkwells in denial they will never admit they are inkwells, what no intimacy does to a guy

@NoLooksNoLife is the only gay guy here

I think this is the reason why these forums aren't populated and most men aren't having sex because they are sucking each other off and forming these abominable bonds between each other. This has to be the only reason these forums aren't populated at all when all the data suggest most men are incel and arent getting any success
I think most incels are incels in denial. They are unfortunately not blackpilled. I think that's your missing link boyo. While some modicum of incels probably turn gay or tranny out of desparation, I sincerely doubt they are legion.

I think most incels are incels in denial. They are unfortunately not blackpilled. I think that's your missing link boyo. While some modicum of incels probably turn gay or tranny out of desparation, I sincerely doubt they are legion.
I guess that's true but how else would they cope with the loneliness if it wasn't for online forums something doesn't add up

They're the absolute minority, overblown by ITcucks and foids to make it seem as all subhumans are secretly simply coping with the mental illness and degeneracy that is homosexuality; most homosexuals did not in any way identify with with inceldom or any aspect of it, and it is quite funny that the progressivist copers and foids obsessed with (failingly) disproving the blackpill would turn to us simply being gay as an argument... :feelskek:

Though there are some here who might act as though they are. :feelsjuice:

OP is considering turning gay

I guess that's true but how else would they cope with the loneliness if it wasn't for online forums something doesn't add up
Hope I imagine. The genuine belief that they'll meet the one eventually. That to keep on grinding and hustling will truly bear fruit. Something along these lines if I had to guess.

Yes some people turn gay because they want love its their own psyche turning against them to try to keep them sane

Tho they probably had gay tendencies before that

It's all part of a psyop DO NOT fall for it.

Doubtful for the most part LGBT is increasing but go see libsoftiktok for a more likely explenation to that. Most men are so socially isolated in our position they likely hardly even know we exist.

This has to be the only reason these forums aren't populated
This place isn't populated because:
1. no one gives a shit about forums nowadays.

2. hearing about this site is purely luck based. There are no is. ads, you just come across it one day and explore then the realization hits you.

3. most incels don't believe they are incels. Incels have a negative reputation outside of this forum.

In the normie world, its no longer defined as a virgin male. Its now defined as a misogynistic, racist, right wing, white loser and most guys don't want to label themselves that way, believe it or not.

Doubtful for the most part LGBT is increasing but go see libsoftiktok for a more likely explenation to that. Most men are so socially isolated in our position they likely hardly even know we exist.
This place isn't populated because:
1. no one gives a shit about forums nowadays.

2. hearing about this site is purely luck based. There are no is. ads, you just come across it one day and explore then the realization hits you.

3. most incels don't believe they are incels. Incels have a negative reputation outside of this forum.

In the normie world, its no longer defined as a virgin male. Its now defined as a misogynistic, racist, right wing, white loser and most guys don't want to label themselves that way, believe it or not.
If they have any access to the internet and truly can't get anything and are lonely you can easily find this website through reddit and memes