Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Are some Incels being ridiculously with the "taller is always better" version of the heightpill (Human male optimal height)

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
I THINK that the optimal male human height is 6'7~7'2, I know that there will be Blackpillers here who will claim that "7 feet plus is the new 6 feet plus", but I am convinced that the 6'7~7'2 (+/- 200~220) is the male optimal height in the eyes of females. Perhaps even lowering it down to 6'6~6'10.

Recently I shared a BBC article (too lazy to link that thread) in which some interesting parts of the heightpill were discussed, namely that CEO's tend to be between 180~189 cm rather than 190+ cm as above would be "lanky" and that the Dutch likely have found optimal male human height. Regarding the latter point is important.

That is that under optimal conditions where everyone has the best diet the Dutch grew on average to 6~6'4 as average heights, with only the top 10% being 6'5 and taller. Those that grow beyond 7'2 almost all universally are abnormalities and almost all have a hormonal syndrome that caused them to grow so tall.

Toilets prefer the top men height-wise and there's a disadvantage to being "freakishly tall". I joined a dating site recently which allows you to play with all the filters, I deliberately filtered to "men" and "7 Ft. and taller", I found pages of White men and Curries above this height and something made made me wonder, why do these men need to go Gookmaxxing? Aren't there Western toilets and Curriewhores that want them? Some were even Chadlite's and two Chad's. Many had multiple photographs showcasing their heights. These weren't absurd heights either, just exceptionally tall. The type of person you'd only see twice or three times a day in the Netherlands.

Then I used the 7 foot and taller filter for toilets... 1 result, "she" was a Thai transtoilet. I messaged "her" out of curiosity why "she" became a ladyboy and if "she" had a lot of success with Thai toilets. "She" told me that "she" was "waaaayyyyy too tall for Thai toilets". But as a Ladyboy "she" receives plenty of attention from wealthy White men. This person didn't even look freakish in the face, just really tall.

Today inside of a Dirk supermarket I saw two 7 Ft.+ Men, one was an employee with blonde hair, blue eyes, and a Chadlite face, and the other was a slightly shorter rice brother with an absurdly short Noodlewhore partner.

Starting writing this I believed that 6'6~6'8 was the male optimal height but 7 foot is realistic. But I don't think that female expectations will rise exponentially. I believe that the 7'2~7'4 hard-line limitation in the Netherlands and other wealthy countries shows also the hard limitation of female Hypergamy. Like we already discovered with gymmaxxing, there's a certain amount of muscles and low body fat percentage that toilets love, but after that point only a few fetishists prefer the extremes.

This is why I think that 6'7~7'2 are the "best heights" according to Hypergamy. This is also a height that your average Dutchcel can achieve with shoeliftmaxxing. :feelsokman: So this is a Whitepill in disguise. :feelsokman:

6'3 is enough tbh.

thats too tall man. anything after 6 foot 5 you start getting punished for too tall. maybe 6 foot 6 max. theres a wall then it starts giving decreased points

There was another post this morning insinuating that height guarantees a mate but I've known IRL talls that were ignored or outcasted by holes. Because your worthiness in their eyes is the sum of all your [lack of] qualities.

thats too tall man. anything after 6 foot 5 you start getting punished for too tall. maybe 6 foot 6 max. theres a wall then it starts giving decreased points
Anything above 6'6" is giraffe mode and they usually look like slenderman

Anything above 6'6" is giraffe mode and they usually look like slenderman
very very few 6'6+ can look like a normal body shape without using steroids. without steroids they have slenderman look yeah. but if they juice they can be crazy