Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are Some Cultures More Height-Centric and Others More Face-Centric?

• Thread starter Deleted member 35725
  • Start date
Deleted member 35725

Deleted member 35725

mogged by reality
-
I am trying to cope with being a ridiculous, pathetic manlet who is a meager 171 cm on a good day by convincing myself that perhaps America in particular is height-centric (virtually 90% of the height-obsessed content is from the USA), but that in other cultures, maybe face matters more than height.

Is there any indication that in some cultures, foids value face above height in sexual attractiveness? I am 100% convinced that in America, it is height >>> face, because look at what all of the American girls are incessantly talking about. In the USA, to get laid, you need to be tall. American foids worship height above all else. But is it possible that in other cultures, it is not the case, or am I just coping here?

I'm fucked either way :feelsUgh::cryfeels:

Lower average height = lower height standards

Uglier average face = similar face standards

honestly in mena countries height doesnt really matter (especially in the arabian peninsula ) .

but the most height-centric country in th world would have to be the netherlands , they literally became taller because women practiced hypergamy very early(breeding with tall chads only)

America in particular is height-centric (virtually 90% of the height-obsessed content is from the USA)
90% of the heightpills come from the US because you only speak English. You would probably rope in my country
honestly in mena countries height doesnt really matter (especially in the arabian peninsula ) .

but the most height-centric country in th world would have to be the netherlands , they literally became taller because women practiced hypergamy very early(breeding with tall chads only)
Burgercels and ricecels don't understand this. 6'1" is literally manlet height in those countries. I wish the cutoff in my country was 6' because I could easily larp as 6'

90% of the heightpills come from the US because you only speak English. You would probably rope in my country

Burgercels and ricecels don't understand this. 6'1" is literally manlet height in those countries. I wish the cutoff in my country was 6' because I could easily larp as 6'
burgercels would be on constant suicidefuel if they visited western europe ( especially the germanic speaking countries)

How can the face standards be the same with uglier average face? :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Because face standards/preferences are based on sexual attraction, not on how attractive the average face of a place is.

Its not because a population is full of ugly men, that foids will be attracted to them or their standards will be lower, though if the same happens with height (population full of manlets), their height standards will be lower.

That's why face matters more, facial standards are based on biology, so they cannot change, while height standards are based on how tall the average guy is, therefore they differ from society to society

In some counties a tall height is way more uncommon than in the west. If you’re a taller guy and go to Southeast Asia or Central America where people are much shorter than the global average you’ll stand out and will be asked about your height.

I know a 6’3 incel who has his height mentioned frequently since he’s far above the local population’s average. In some countries being tall is expected, that’s how it is in many western, northern, and Balkan European countries. My family is from “the coast of giants” and I’m 5’8.5 which makes me shorter than 99% of men. I do stand out but it’s not a positive attribute, I have the prefix “little” attached to my name because my younger cousin who shares my name is quite taller than me.

If you’re taller it’s best to go somewhere that your height is seen as fascinating, or if you have unique/exotic features. Play your cards right.