Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

are smartwatches a meme?

Cobalt1257

Cobalt1257

Ready or not, I'm the illegitimate son of God!
-
I've always thought they looked cool but I've never actually used one. I like the idea of having the ability to get my notifications without having to look at my phone but at the same time they're probably not very good in terms of privacy (especially considering they have like heartrate sensors and shit). What are your thoughts on them?

i use it to play music

I sit at my PC when I am not working so I have no need for one

Smartwatches are just midget smartphones with a strap

Have no need for one, a regular watch is good enough

A friend of mine used them to prove that he was being exploited by his employers, he told me about how handy smartwatches are but I didn't bother to buy one. Later another friend of mine gave one to me as a gift, she told me that she didn't really want it and that it was mostly useless in her daily life...

I came to the exact same conclusion, I do absolutely nothing with it but sometimes wear it to try and impress toilets (never worked, otherwise I wouldn't be posting on this forum :feelswhat::blackpill:).

What time is it anyway?

Just use whattimeisitrightnow.com like any normal person.

Screenshot 2022 08 09 000628

The only watch you need:

Fuck modern jew globohomo tech

I used one for a while but haven't in a few months