Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are slavs uglier than ethnics?

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★

Cherrypicking aside slavs has got to be the ugliest sub-race of whites they get mogged even by meds who are swarthier than them

Cherrypicking aside slavs has got to be the ugliest sub-race of whites they get mogged even by meds who are swarthier than them
Cope, depends on the slavs. There are chads here.

I'm talking about averages here The slavic phenoype looks pretty bad when compared to med or nordic phenotypes who mog them HARD
That's why the average slav struggles to date in western countries

In all fairness I don't think anyone was denying the existence of Chad slavs but I agree us slavs are the ugliest of whites on average. Still at least our women aren't all fucking fido and opening our borders and their legs to the entire turd world.

In all fairness I don't think anyone was denying the existence of Chad slavs but I agree us slavs are the ugliest of whites on average. Still at least our women aren't all fucking fido and opening our borders and their legs to the entire turd world.
Its because slavic w0men were rap3d for centuries lololol.

Slavic w0men don't have loyaltiy to their country more then other w0men because of this fact.

Its because slavic w0men were rap3d for centuries lololol.

Slavic w0men don't have loyaltiy to their country more then other w0men because of this fact.
Nobody is as treasonous as western European toilets that's an objective fact we can all see it in national policy. Do slav toilets have a strong sense of pride or loyalty JFL fuck no are they cunts yes are they whores yes but western European women are still unrivalled in all those things.

Sminem is the ultimate chad because only he can prevent dumping.