Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are Slavic men ugly?

M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
I often come across on Internet, while browsing websites about dating and good looking girls in the world, slavic women are mentioned a lot and are considered very good looking; whereas their slavic men, especially eastern slavs like Russians, Ukraine etc, are ironically considered equally ugly as they posses features like round face, sunken eyes, concave nose with round tip end, high cheekbone and pointy chin.

Is it true that slavic men are ugly in general? To be honest, whenever I hear Slav, this is what comes to my mind first. Lol

Attachments

• 2019-07-26 18.13.57.png
    2019-07-26 18.13.57.png
    124.9 KB · Views: 281
Most women are kinda good looking because they're all the same and don't change much
Nature plays it cruel evolutionary tricks only on the Y chromosome

Would kill to be Slavic kek. That slave mogs me brutally

i guess most of us have wrong image of slavic men, i mean some of them look like that but there is a lot decent and good looking guys too.

What you on about bro. Slavic men are beautiful

images

What you on about bro. Slavic men are beautiful

images

I have only met 6 or 8 slavic guys who look like the guy whose pic I posted above but yes, slavic men can be attractive. There are lots of false negative stereotypes about their appearance.

Yes, but this is nothing out of the ordinary. The vast majority of men are ugly or not attractive in the eyes of Western women.

I have only met 6 or 8 slavic guys who look like the guy whose pic I posted above but yes, slavic men can be attractive. There are lots of false negative stereotypes about their appearance.
Modric isn’t attractive jfl. Can’t even spot my sarcasm :feelskek: :feelzez:

yes, only ones that have nordic mix are good looking

@Eskimocel @Weeb25 slayers

No, people are very different here. There are shit tone of Chads as well as absolute abominations far worse than me.
I guess people always think about multicultural Russia when they think about slavic.

They're ugly but they're the only white people who can effectively thugmaxx. They also seem to framemog most other whites.

To normalfag westerners like OP, Slavic is interchangeable with Russian.
Many Russians and Ukrainians are mixed with central and eastern Asians while other Slavic ethnicities aren't. Pure Russians live in the northwestern and western parts of Russia. The rest can't even be considered Russian.

Go to Slovakia, Czech Republic, Slovenia, Croatia etc. and you'll realize "Slavs" are nothing more than a linguistic group. They look like what you'd expect European from those areas to look like. They don't wear tracksuits, they don't drink in public at every street corner and they live in developed countries. Obviously all countries have lower class people. For example Chavs in the UK.

Russians in general have completely destroyed the image of all eastern Europeans.
I assure you that the phenotype OP posted is almost non-existent in western and southern Slavic countries.

No, people are very different here. There are shit tone of Chads as well as absolute abominations far worse than me.
I guess people always think about multicultural Russia when they think about slavic.
How's the dating culture there? Are there decent number of modest foids there unlike western Europe?
Many Russians and Ukrainians are mixed with central and eastern Asians while other Slavic ethnicities aren't. Pure Russians live in the northwestern and western parts of Russia. The rest can't even be considered Russian.

Go to Slovakia, Czech Republic, Slovenia, Croatia etc. and you'll realize "Slavs" are nothing more than a linguistic group. They look like what you'd expect European from those areas to look like. They don't wear tracksuits, they don't drink in public at every street corner and they live in developed countries. Obviously all countries have lower class people. For example Chavs in the UK.

Russians in general have completely destroyed the image of all eastern Europeans.
I assure you that the phenotype OP posted is almost non-existent in western and southern Slavic countries.
Squatting Slav in tracksuit shit is propagating this misconception about slavs to non slavs.

How's the dating culture there? Are there decent number of modest foids there unlike western Europe?
Only slightly better. Modest foids know their value compared to your regular thot and can be picky too. There are still limitless amounts of spoiled foids and golddiggers, but at least you have higher odds for coffee date and actual conversation. The best women usually married at young age, before 25 or earlier.

I believe the situation is slightly better because we have a lot of beautiful women and so ugly ones are not that entitled.

Only slightly better. Modest foids know their value compared to your regular thot and can be picky too. There are still limitless amounts of spoiled foids and golddiggers, but at least you have higher odds for coffee date and actual conversation. The best women usually married at young age, before 25 or earlier.

I believe the situation is slightly better because we have a lot of beautiful women and so ugly ones are not that entitled.
Great to know that, mate. The one we see here are very sluttish.

Depends, southern slavs are usually very tall, and how attractive their face is varies from person to person. You have Chads here who look like Chads from any other country, with square jaws and hunter eyes. Being short is the biggest death sentence, since even ugly girls can find a 6'+ guy.

Depends, southern slavs are usually very tall, and how attractive their face is varies from person to person. You have Chads here who look like Chads from any other country, with square jaws and hunter eyes. Being short is the biggest death sentence, since even ugly girls can find a 6'+ guy.

Yeah, I have studied about the average height in Balkans. Montenegro and Bosnia have one of the tallest guys in the world on average.

slavs = truecels of whites

I think it is overblown a little, but there is a difference for sure, I'd say the average in Western Europe is .5 higher than Eastern Europe from the various pictures I have seen on the internet.

Some links for phenotypical comparison:

Eastern Euros:

Western Euros:

You be the judge.
Russian girls>everything else

I think they usually look quite ugly.

I'm from Slovakia and almost every girl is 7/10. It is not just meme. I'm living in capital and tourists are taking photos of foids because they are amazed how beautiful they are. Ask British men tourists why are they here.

Men are not bad looking, average but most likely above average. Everyone is white, tall, it's rare to see non-white and men are not that fat as in west.

If you come here and you are not moneymaxxed it's more over for you than ever before.

It does not matter if they are ugly or not.

If the average female mogs the average male, as a incel you really really stand no fucking chance.

They all want exotic males and outsiders, the females despise the males. As soon as a someone different shows up in their country that is similar to the slavic male guys in looks she will leave him in a heartbeat.

But usually people go to Western Europe instead of exploiting the hate Slavic females have for their male counterpart.
@Eskimocel @Weeb25 slayers
I really wish so man. Aside from media ruining the image completely of slavic males and making them into a meme it really just shines the light away from them. Slavic males images are completely ruined. Sad.

Some people even pointed out that I fit the perfect "Slavic" stereotype. Often shouting Russian swear words at me. But I am not even Russia nor likely have Russian blood in me, despite the 2 countries being very closely related to each other.

Last edited:
As a part-slavcel I can confirm, yes they are

I'm from Slovakia and almost every girl is 7/10. It is not just meme. I'm living in capital and tourists are taking photos of foids because they are amazed how beautiful they are. Ask British men tourists why are they here.

Men are not bad looking, average but most likely above average. Everyone is white, tall, it's rare to see non-white and men are not that fat as in west.

If you come here and you are not moneymaxxed it's more over for you than ever before.

Bro, I may travel Slovenia by the end of this year. Do you know anything about Slovenian chicks? A croatian guy told me they are the most sluttish gals in the Balkans. Is it true?

Kinda, but they're still leagues above ethnics.

Mongoloid admixture doesn't help.

Slavs are a mysterious race indeed, the women are gorgeous and the men are ugly and get cucked by Pierre Woodman.

Slavic males are ugly, slavic foids are beautiful and they don't have much Tyrones yet. Slavs are lucky

I don't think Slavic people are ugly in general, but there is something about them that I would need to get used to, if you know what I mean. Just a strange phenotype.

Eastern Euro women age quickly due to cold climate and alcohol abuse.

YG0Ya1T

Only Northern Russian have Uralic dna. Ukrainians are Russians with some Balkan dna.

slavic countries have a lot of chadlites and high tier normies tbh