Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Are short people healthier?

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
Seems to me that one of the drawbacks of being tall is you're more likely to run into health issues later in life. But this hurts more if you're a shortcel because that means your condemned to live a longer life If you don't rope in your youth. Imagine being an oldcel and watching normies around you spending time with their grandkids :fuk: . Every child you'll see came from some immoral sex haver who had all the genetic perks that you were denied from birth. That's probably a reason why men over 65 are the most likely to kill themselves.

I dont thinks so, maybe a bit more mobile but all old people have back and joint problems.

Not mentally healthier. I'd rather have physical problems later in life for being tall than have mental problems all my life for being short.

No, not necessarily...

I was born with several illnesses.

I farted and it smells good :smonk:

If you're short, you shoot yourself in the mouth with a shotgun at 30 because you're a subhuman.
If you're tall, you shoot yourself in the mouth with a shotgun at 80 because you can't walk.
Easy choice really.