Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are shit bags legit?

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
We all know piss bottles are a godsend.

But are shit bags legit/do they work?
Wouldnt the smell get out?

Plz send advice. Shit bags seem like a great way to get around leaving my room

You need to get the ones that seal up to air tight, which will mean that no odour will be able to get out.

Imagine the smell :feelswhat:

Any certain brand?
No, any air tight one should be fine, I used to use the ones people use for food etc
Dadaddadhfh

I actually left one under my bed for months and there was no smell the entire time or any leakage when I took it out.

LMAO, just go to some walmart, grab a bunch of their plastic bags and get out. I use them regularly they are solid shit bags. I use them for throwing shit though, so being air tight is not my requirement. Why do you need a shitbag OP?

Imagine the smell :feelswhat:
That's why you need the airtight ones?
LMAO, just go to some walmart, grab a bunch of their plastic bags and get out. I use them regularly they are solid shit bags. I use them for throwing shit though, so being air tight is not my requirement. Why do you need a shitbag OP?
I dont like leaving my room bro.
No, any air tight one should be fine, I used to use the ones people use for food etc
View attachment 85284
I actually left one under my bed for months and there was no smell the entire time or any leakage when I took it out.
Seriously?

Why use this?? Just shit on the street bro.

Are you gonna start shitting in bags now

Wtf, piss bottles are all good and well, and I have many, but sht bags? Come on I can’t see that working out well

Why use this?? Just shit on the street bro.
You can't do it all the time man, street-shitting in illegal in all states in the US, except in some places where people go for hiking/trekking.

Foids do it and sell the bags online for hundreds, if not thousands of dollars.

Why shouldn't we sell our incel shit as weapons of mass destruction to based Korea?

#Juchecel

Foids do it and sell the bags online for hundreds, if not thousands of dollars.

Why shouldn't we sell our incel shit as weapons of mass destruction to based Korea?

#Juchecel
Wait could I sell my shit claiming I'm a woman? Link to websites?

Wait could I sell my shit claiming I'm a woman? Link to websites?
Usually these sites also send you a videotape of the woman producting the shit you recieve. But yoi could just take a random video. Your clients are buying fucking foid shit, I don't think they will notice.

Usually these sites also send you a videotape of the woman producting the shit you recieve. But yoi could just take a random video. Your clients are buying fucking foid shit, I don't think they will notice.
Well if they dont mind a hairy gross man ass

Honestly this thread should be pinned @knajjd

Plz send advice. Shit bags seem like a great way to get around leaving my room
It is over for you. If you are this lazy to where you won't even leave your room to shit, then it never began

What about wiping and washing your hands?

i dont blame OP for doing this, i wouldn't want to leave my room either if i had a cunt mom like his
buy one of these to air tight your shit tbh. worth it.

41rUO77fakL AC SY400

Last edited:
You're a fucking freak for even considering this

Lol. Is your bathroom like 2 football fields away or something?

Trucels shit in bottles

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

You're genuinely trying to find a way to take a shit in your room as opposed to the bathroom, meaning you couldn't wipe or wash your hands, and store it in your room.

Fucking hell. Just when you think you've seen it all...

You can get portable toilets that are meant for music festivals an that. Look into getting one of them before being like a jakey on the streets.

lool wtf is this

If you really want to shit in your room, get one of those camping toilets. They have a powder in them that get rid of the smell and you can just toss your poo in with the rest of the trash.

You nasty fuck.

500 IQ

I do have a literal shit bag, an ileostomy bag. Theres actually no smell because it is airtight and uses a special pastebaround the skin where my intestine sticks out of my belly. It really isnt that bad on a daily basis besides the murder it does to my SMV and self esteem

this is really something i gotta say