Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are “sex and relationships” overrated or is that just cope?

True or cope

• Probably true

• Bad cope

Results are only viewable after voting.
I like being alone though
It's a defense mechanism against the brutality of operating within social hierarchies (where you are at the bottom)

It's a defense mechanism against the brutality of operating within social hierarchies (where you are at the bottom)
I think it’s kinda better to be free though and not be constricted

The world kinda becomes your oyster

YOU CAN LIKE DRUGS, BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN IT'S HEALTHY
:yes::bigbrain: plus, I HATE being alone and KNOW I will always be alone, I'll never get that hot 4'11 insta foid I want as my gf :cryfeels: it is really painful

I think relationships are overrated but sex probably isn't. Considering how many guys have been burned by BPD whores, cheating girlfriends/wives and golddiggers it doesn't seem too great of a deal for guys. And I think most men innately know this so if they have the chance to get multiple women and only have short-term relationships or only sex, they do it without even thinking about it too much. Women can't love men anyway so relationships are cucked

I think relationships are overrated but sex probably isn't. Considering how many guys have been burned by BPD whores, cheating girlfriends/wives and golddiggers it doesn't seem too great of a deal for guys. And I think most men innately know this so if they have the chance to get multiple women and only have short-term relationships or only sex, they do it without even thinking about it too much. Women can't love men anyway so relationships are cucked
I'd rather do everything with a girl rather than alone. Sleep, sexual pleasure, watch TV/movies, eat, shower... I'm 26, a KHHV, and it's all so frustrating knowing it's over for me (it never began, actually)

A cope when you're alone, a geniue experience after you was in few relationships. Hungry won't understand hungry

A cope when you're alone, a geniue experience after you was in few relationships. Hungry won't understand hungry
You mean a person who has money won’t understand what it means to be hungry?

You mean a person who has money won’t understand what it means to be hungry?
No, in this case a rich man won't understand a poor man. "I had a eat caviaour that wasn't fresh this morning" "I had nothing to eat this morning" Did you get a hint?

No, in this case a rich man won't understand a poor man. "I had a eat caviaour that wasn't fresh this morning" "I had nothing to eat this morning" Did you get a hint?
Yea I got you

It really depends. A relation can be toxic or can be good.

Now my mom tells me “relationships are overrated anyway” and “it’s not as good as you think.” I just think this is her wanting me to cope bc she knows I will never get a gf. I can’t believe she really thinks that what she’s telling me. I want to be loved, have sex, talk… to an ok looking girlfriend…

She really thinks she can manipulate me like that? Even after I told her she keeps going!

I’d argue loneliness and inceldom (she doesn’t know I’m part of this community) are painful. You can only tell that to people who’ve never had real love or sex
I think relationships are but sex is not, being around foids is grating enough.

You can't be blackpilled and genuinely desire "love" (whatever that means). Cope.
Course you can. I’m blackpilled (only looks matter). I hate being lonely, I wanna be loved by a foid like most of us here. And sex of course. But I’m 26 and never got to experience anything and it’s over, it never began bc of my looks. So yea I’m blackpilled but I still have desires

If you have no one to share your life with you might as well kill yourself. What's the point of living if all you can do is pat yourself on the back for your accomplishments and you can only enjoy things completely alone?

Course you can. I’m blackpilled (only looks matter). I hate being lonely, I wanna be loved by a foid like most of us here. And sex of course. But I’m 26 and never got to experience anything and it’s over, it never began bc of my looks. So yea I’m blackpilled but I still have desires
If you were truly blackpilled you'd know love isn't real.

They are all weak pieces of shit who aren't worth arguing with, most people don't have a sliver of an idea of what a loveless life is.
:yes: :feelsokman: well said