Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are “sex and relationships” overrated or is that just cope?

True or cope

• Probably true

• Bad cope

Results are only viewable after voting.
TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
Now my mom tells me “relationships are overrated anyway” and “it’s not as good as you think.” I just think this is her wanting me to cope bc she knows I will never get a gf. I can’t believe she really thinks that what she’s telling me. I want to be loved, have sex, talk… to an ok looking girlfriend…

She really thinks she can manipulate me like that? Even after I told her she keeps going!

I’d argue loneliness and inceldom (she doesn’t know I’m part of this community) are painful. You can only tell that to people who’ve never had real love or sex

Last edited:
Cope but also getting into a relationship with a modern toilet as a sub8 is retarded bullshit

They’ve experienced it throughout most of their lives, so of course they’ll probably grow tired of it say this shit, that it’s ‘overrated.’

I think it's overrated.
Nowadays, a man has way more to lose than to win by putting himself in a relationship with a foid.

Relationships, yes. Sex, fuck no.

Casual hookups are probably where it's at.

They’ve experienced it throughout most of their lives, so of course they’ll probably grow tired of it say this shit, that it’s ‘overrated.’
:yes:x100 lots of normies take breaks from time to time but guess what? They always go back...

:yes:x100 lots of normies take breaks from time to time but guess what? They always go back...
My mom's 59... she doesnt want a relationship anymore, but I know she wouldn't say what she told me to other people and mean it.

It's just her obviously insulting my intelligence. As if being angry/sad that I'm KHHV @26 years old, is something I chose.

It's like she thinks I'm different, that I can be told relationships suck and then don't want one anympore. Jesus H Christ ! :feelsthink: :feelsseriously: :feelssus:

My mom's 59... she doesnt want a relationship anymore, but I know she wouldn't say what she told me to other people and mean it.

It's just her obviously insulting my intelligence. As if being angry/sad that I'm KHHV @26 years old, is something I chose.

It's like she thinks I'm different, that I can be told relationships suck and then don't want one anympore. Jesus H Christ ! :feelsthink: :feelsseriously: :feelssus:
At her age she basically can't anyways

Sexhavers regularly break up and get tired of each other and even snap and murdER one another over relationship drama and retarded bullshit. Probably to a higher degree than incels but many incels are highly inhibited maybe the same stress that tips a normie off the edge wouldn't with an incel so any comparison is speculative. That said prolonged loneliness and/or inability to bond romantically or platonically is an entirely own branch of suffering.

Sexhavers regularly break up and get tired of each other and even snap and murdER one another over relationship drama and retarded bullshit. Probably to a higher degree than incels but many incels are highly inhibited maybe the same stress that tips a normie off the edge wouldn't with an incel so any comparison is speculative. That said prolonged loneliness and/or inability to bond romantically or platonically is an entirely own branch of suffering.
yes agreed. my mom claims she cares about me (26, KHHV) and that I'm "happy" :feelsseriously: but in reality she thinks she can manipulate me. She says shed be happy if I had a gf, but I believe its more a "good if he does, good if he doesn't", so not "happy".

She doesnt want to recognise the last sentence you said. Not for me at least. Either she thinks that I can deal with it one day, or she doesnt believe I want a gf (she obviously likes to lie to herself)

cope used by MGTOW

Relationships of any kind are just cope, i don't need em nor i want any.

Sex is overrated like a 18karat solid gold Rolex Daydate: stupidly overpriced, flashy, more usefull for my ego than for mechanical and practical reasons... but still... i want it to a point i phisiologically need it.

It can't be overrated until you try it.

Sex and relationships are the most important thing in life, anyone saying otherwise is just invalidating your issues or is coping incel in denial who keeps trying to convince himself it's not.

Most people have sex and relationships, and when they say "it's not important, just focus on other things" that's the biggest load of horseshit. But even if they truly do believe it isn't, that's only because they have it constantly.

The covid lockdowns pretty much put this argument to bed, even people who had relationships and sex were killing themselves because of lack of touch from staying indoors. They are all weak pieces of shit who aren't worth arguing with, most people don't have a sliver of an idea of what a loveless life is.

Sex and relationships are the most important thing in life, anyone saying otherwise is just invalidating your issues or is coping incel in denial who keeps trying to convince himself it's not.

Most people have sex and relationships, and when they say "it's not important, just focus on other things" that's the biggest load of horseshit. But even if they truly do believe it isn't, that's only because they have it constantly.

The covid lockdowns pretty much put this argument to bed, even people who had relationships and sex were killing themselves because of lack of touch from staying indoors. They are all weak pieces of shit who aren't worth arguing with, most people don't have a sliver of an idea of what a loveless life is.
Exactly. It's all so tiresome.

050b9e78a19c5f14883107a383c7476f1c4e0f.jpg

Inflated, overrated.
Only cucks seem to believe in a false superstition, just like religion.
It´s all transactional, via your genes, or your wallet.

There´s no "Love" involved.

Now my mom tells me “relationships are overrated anyway” and “it’s not as good as you think.” I just think this is her wanting me to cope bc she knows I will never get a gf. I can’t believe she really thinks that what she’s telling me. I want to be loved, have sex, talk… to an ok looking girlfriend…

She really thinks she can manipulate me like that? Even after I told her she keeps going!

I’d argue loneliness and inceldom (she doesn’t know I’m part of this community) are painful. You can only tell that to people who’ve never had real love or sex
I guess it's better to be in a relationship than browsing on incel forums, but yes, they are overrated, especially teenagers love.

It’s true for people who have them but to ones who don’t it seems divine.

yeah they'll never give in an opportunity to give up on it

Cope but also getting into a relationship with a modern toilet as a sub8 is retarded bullshit

I think it's pretty bad and an exercise in sacrificing any dignity you have left as a man, unless your just get really lucky and meet a very tolerable and sweet woman, which is next to impossible in the West and for most men.

I'm 26, KHHV, it's brutal for us. Plus knowing that my chances are really low (sub 3, very short, non-NT, autistic, weird voice). My mom never had to experience what I had to experience yet she tells me it's her "opinion that being in a relationship is totally overrated." (I think she means that probably only for very ugly couples, not sure; but I don't think she believes it, just trying to make me cope)

I think it's pretty bad and an exercise in sacrificing any dignity you have left as a man, unless your just get really lucky and meet a very tolerable and sweet woman, which is next to impossible in the West and for most men.
1) Would you consider her "sweet and tolerable"? (click "Akzeptieren")

wow. that's sad. even more impossible for me, I'm 26, kissless, hugless, handholdless virgin, very ugly, short, non-nt, autistic voice, can't be funny.

2) what about her: she's cuter than on thumbnail, see pics on minutes 5:40 and 9:25 and 10:30

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wa9YAeJOxfQ&embeds_euri=https%3A%2F%2Fincels.is%2F&feature=emb_title

I just remember. I told this my mom like last summer. She said “well then you can also start smoking.”
what the fuckwas the point of her saying that? makes no sense at all

what the fuckwas the point of her saying that? makes no sense at all
I have absolutely no clue. If I ask her now she’ll deny it and get mad

No. Id probably say that they are underrated

:yes:

if you want sex, you can just get a whore and see for yourself how it is. it probably wont be as good as you think. lacan says sexual desire is fundamentally unfulfillable. you will never achieve a perfect union with a foid.

relationships would be pretty good though if modern women and our laws weren't so fucked. i live a reclusive lifestyle so i don't really interact with girls. but occasionally i will hear about teenage foid drama from my sister. and let me tell you, when you see these bitches for what they really are, you will regret idolizing them in your fantasies and you'll realize that dream of a pure innocent virtuous foid who will dedicate her existence towards your happiness was never a possibility.

at their hearts, at their core, women are pure evil. i kind of think of relationships now like how hobbes talks about government. he says we need a strong centralized government because if we were left in a state of nature our lives would be shit. he says there's no perfect solution, and he even compares the evils of a strong government to biblical monsters (leviathan), but it's a necessary evil. likewise, it might be shitty to not allow women sexual freedom. it might be shitty if they have no choice in their partner with arranged marriages. marital rape might suck, and it might suck if they get beat up by their husbands. it would be shitty if they weren't allowed to get an education or job or participate in political activities. but all these are necessary evils imho. a man needs to dominate his foid.

if you want sex, you can just get a whore and see for yourself how it is. it probably wont be as good as you think. lacan says sexual desire is fundamentally unfulfillable. you will never achieve a perfect union with a foid.

relationships would be pretty good though if modern women and our laws weren't so fucked. i live a reclusive lifestyle so i don't really interact with girls. but occasionally i will hear about teenage foid drama from my sister. and let me tell you, when you see these bitches for what they really are, you will regret idolizing them in your fantasies and you'll realize that dream of a pure innocent virtuous foid who will dedicate her existence towards your happiness was never a possibility.

at their hearts, at their core, women are pure evil. i kind of think of relationships now like how hobbes talks about government. he says we need a strong centralized government because if we were left in a state of nature our lives would be shit. he says there's no perfect solution, and he even compares the evils of a strong government to biblical monsters (leviathan), but it's a necessary evil. likewise, it might be shitty to not allow women sexual freedom. it might be shitty if they have no choice in their partner with arranged marriages. marital rape might suck, and it might suck if they get beat up by their husbands. it would be shitty if they weren't allowed to get an education or job or participate in political activities. but all these are necessary evils imho. a man needs to dominate his foid.
That's why we need to control the means of reproduction and abolish female agency utterly and completely.

Relationships are overrated, sex is not.