Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are schools designed to be survival of the fittest?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Western schools really are hell if you're incel. It often felt like survival of the fittest, throwing a bunch of gazelles in a pit with tigers. From everyday shit to things like seemingly enforced "groups of 3" that always left incels out and alone.

Yes, and I’m currently going through it right now as I’m a junior in high school.
Yes, and I’m currently going through it right now as I’m a junior in high school.

Oh fuck, im neet rn but school was bad ngl. Not a nightmare, still not the best thing.

Yes they are, and I wish I never went. If bullying is an inevitability than so are school shootings.

Obviously they are not meant to be that. But take a group of children, flowing with hormones and having not learnt what is taboo and what is not to the extent that an adult would and you have an environment that is basically survival of the fittest. Mainly who is the best at sports and who is the best looking. If you don't have the right combination of genes then it is over in all walks of life.

Western school teachers don't give a fuck about their students in public education

If bullying is an inevitability than so are school shootings.

Imagine being at the receiving end of both. A lot of people who get shot in school shootings and bulied trucels as well.

Imagine being at the receiving end of both. A lot of people who get shot in school shootings and bulied trucels as well.
it is good for trucels to be shot. they will either be free of pain and in higher realm or cease to exist or find quantum immortality to be real and live to tell the tale in another realm

it is good for trucels to be shot. they will either be free of pain and in higher realm or cease to exist or find quantum immortality to be real and live to tell the tale in another realm

What if they just get paralyzed or injured?

What if they just get paralyzed or injured?
brutally over for them then
but still all the shooter has to do is make sure they died
and he would be considered compassionate

Yes chads got full rides into higher education just for having good genetics stacys automatically were loved by everyone while incels are ignored hated and failed and they wonder why some go ER.