Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are sand niggers the worst people on earth?

Thank you I've seen this too much.

The pattern is the same, make the men pointing it out look butthurt and them look like someone who is unfairly judged and persecuted.

Actions have consequences as the world loves to remind sub 8 males.
Judgement from others is an escapable consequence.

And if ethnic males don't do it, places like thecoli and lipstickalley will point these out while siding with women since they look down on ethnic males.
Also makes me think of this: you can't judge a woman for her weight but she can judge you for your height

She can shovel as much food as she wants every day and you can't even point out her disgusting behavior but she can judge you on something you were born with and have no control over

You can't judge her breast size or whatever but she can judge dick size

You can't fraud with make up, a wig/hat (balding) or a beard (hiding jaw) without being called out on it but she can repaint her face, have hair extensions, high heels to give her lordosis and make her ass pop out more etc

Women can find most men ugly, men have a damn near perfect bell curve when assessing women's looks but they're told they're the judgemental ones :feelsseriously:

Also women hate white men who SEAmaxx but women can date anyone they want and you shouldn't judge them for it

Also makes me think of this: you can't judge a woman for her weight but she can judge you for your height

She can shovel as much food as she wants every day and you can't even point out her disgusting behavior but she can judge you on something you were born with and have no control over

You can't judge her breast size or whatever but she can judge dick size

You can't fraud with make up, a wig/hat (balding) or a beard (hiding jaw) without being called out on it but she can repaint her face, have hair extensions, high heels to give her lordosis and make her ass pop out more etc

Women can find most men ugly, men have a damn near perfect bell curve when assessing women's looks but they're told they're the judgemental ones :feelsseriously:

Also women hate white men who SEAmaxx but women can date anyone they want and you shouldn't judge them for it

Also the same thing about if males criticize mismatched SMV relationships when it comes to the woman being less attractive and the male being more attractive and more NT.
See my conversation with @Robtical here.

I'll say it again:

Women have through the net effect of their actions have worked together to ensure these mismatched SMV relationships where the guy is more NT and attractive come under no criticism and it is accepted as the new normal.
This way women try to collectively raise their SMV at the expense of men by shutting down criticism of mismatched SMV relationships when it is the lower SMV woman matched with a higher SMV man.
Prohibiting any criticism of ugly women with chads allows for relationships where ugly women get chads to become normalized.

At the same time they along with cucks shame non-chad men in relationships with hot women
(ie "she's way out of his league" "what does she see in him" "girl you could do soo much better").

With ugly women raising their standards because of being able to get chads so do hotter women and so non-chad men can no longer be in relationships with women.

Swap ugly, non-chad, less NT with ethnic, and hot, chad and NT with white. It works the same way.

Last edited:
I do concede that some middle eastern aesthetics is quite nice.
The forbidden mosque looks majestic and the moon tower looks nice.
I went to some middle eastern countries during my teens. The women know how to dress femininely.
Women in the whole turban belt have good traditional clothing styles.

They have these clothing styles.
Meme3309

I went to the same high school class as one of these.
Meme3310

The language, food, music, climate, behaviour, male phenotype, post wall woman phenotype, immaturity, aggressiveness and so on are not very appealing to me. Some quran recitation sounds nice though.

Prohibiting any criticism of ugly women with chads allows for relationships where ugly women get chads to become normalized.
We need to start shaming those bottom feeding chad faggots and hypergamous ugly whores who chase men out their league.
At the same time they along with cucks shame non-chad men in relationships with hot women
(ie "she's way out of his league" "what does she see in him" "girl you could do soo much better").
We need to also start congratulating couples like these where the foid isn't a hypergamous chad cumbucket.

I wish i was born a sandcel in the 7th century and that i died in a battle when Islam was just starting to become a thing, much better life then what i have now.