Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are sand niggers the worst people on earth?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I honestly think we are, we're ugly af, low iq, and nothing good comes from our people. The only things sand niggers are known for is religion/superstition, genital mutilation, and terrorism.

Being a sand nigger I feel like I never lived, it's like I was born dead.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UC_tEbpXMFw

@gymletethnicel @Irredeemable Agree?

Last edited:
Why aren't Western white women protesting, raising their fists and changing profile pictures on their social media in solidarity with unfortunate people like those who live in Zabbaleen?

Why aren't Western white women protesting, raising their fists and changing profile pictures on their social media in solidarity with unfortunate people like those who live in Zabbaleen?
It's because Gerges is bald.

Idk but you mog rice's and niggers

I actually understand why sand niggers become terrorists. Why shouldn’t you strap a bomb vest to yourself? There is nothing after this life that can be worse than being a sand nigger.

I actually understand why sand niggers become terrorists. Why shouldn’t you strap a bomb vest to yourself? There is nothing after this life that can be worse than being a sand nigger.
Brutal

Based

extremely brutal holy fuck

Didn't you people invent a bunch of world renowned beautiful lamps and furniture and shit?

Didn't you people invent a bunch of world renowned beautiful lamps and furniture and shit?
those sand niggers were smart because inbreeding epidemic wasn't as bad as it is now

No, man. All peoples are equal(at least in an very essential sense).

TBH, you guys are not the worst (american niggers are 100X worse), but one thing you guys are is really pushy, blindly religious, and overly emotional.

those sand niggers were smart because inbreeding epidemic wasn't as bad as it is now
Yeah that is the word on the street come to think of it. Makes sense but I'd have to investigate idk the full truth.

I honestly think we are, we're ugly af, low iq, and nothing good comes from our people. The only things sand niggers are known for is religion/superstition, genital mutilation, and terrorism.

At least you’re not a mixed mongrel like me. Also,
Pokimane hijab

and
45859864 C880 46EE 88B5 6D1D0C150831

I feel like I never lived, it's like I was born dead.

Are you an escaped ancient Egyptian mummy?
8D77C3FA E592 49B6 877B 00C49B733A12

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGiRRTi_hJk

Last edited:
I'd say my people are worse but it doesn't really matter at this point

Arabs can gym max rice can not case closed

rice can kpop max

true but that won’t work in western country’s unless you want to fuck 11 year olds but that’s illegal depending on your age so if your a 13 year old rice cel id say go for it

Sand niggers invented civilization and society. The first society was in sumer. They built a massive state with the most limited resources. The first government was there, the first emperor was there, the first written language was there. They were the first to use agriculture and irrigation. The modern alphabet that went to greece and evolved to the latin alphabet was invented by sand niggers from the levant. They were crucial in the understanding of astronomy. The current 365 and 1/4 day a year calendar that everyone on the planet uses was invented more than 2000 years ago by an egyptian. They were the first to master metallurgy. The list goes on.

Even now, when they are under the force of extreme islam, they have very advanced societies. Take a look at the cities in saudi arabia, jordan, egypt, and they are no third world crumbling crapholes. Unfortunately the presence of terrorism has crippled countries like Iran but that doesnt mean they are low iq good for nothing idiots. The culture and technology invented and pioneered by sand niggers is still all around us, no matter if you live in china or mexico.

Nope. You guys easily mog curries and ricecels.

No, kikes are the worst by far. Non-islamic doon-coons are fine

Your almost white, if you've got green eyes

They are.

They are.
Well damn, son, your definitions must be different than mine. I dont consider supermassive cities with massive, advanced skyscrapers and diverse economies to be third world crapholes than can be developed by low iq idiots. Hell the cities in north africa look better than the cities in america. I have seen places like casablanca and alexandria, and they look better than places here like kansas city or baltimore. I would rather live with the sand niggers there than with the people in the west who destroy the cities they live in and promote this degenerate lifestyle where all that matters is making money and sucking chads cock

Well damn, son, your definitions must be different than mine. I dont consider supermassive cities with massive, advanced skyscrapers and diverse economies to be third world crapholes than can be developed by low iq idiots. Hell the cities in north africa look better than the cities in america. I have seen places like casablanca and alexandria, and they look better than places here like kansas city or baltimore. I would rather live with the sand niggers there than with the people in the west who destroy the cities they live in and promote this degenerate lifestyle where all that matters is making money and sucking chads cock
Isn't Alexandria beautiful?
jxv29cjrp01z.jpg

I like you guys as long as you're not racist to me. In fact I mostly get along with sandcels irl. I hate and despise your women above all races though, mostly because I am the most attracted to them but they don't want me.

We all were born dead. Just stop being a Muslim and believe in Christ theory.

there is something worse than being a sandnigger: look like one but dont be one. the muslim migrants in germany hold togheter (mostly) and form a closed group means they have many friends. me being a half-italian gets often confused with an turk/arab or even curry sometimes, but since iam not really one i dont get the benefits i mentioned

there is something worse than being a sandnigger: look like one but dont be one. the muslim migrants in germany hold togheter (mostly) and form a closed group means they have many friends. me being a half-italian gets often confused with an turk/arab or even curry sometimes, but since iam not really one i dont get the benefits i mentioned
Whats your other half?

And ofcourse these holes would rather want a white guy, so who's left for us then?

Ethnic foids flaunt themselves engaging in ethnic culture with their white bfs. It's like the biggest insult you can give ethnic men to show this to the world.
It is basically them saying that "the culture is okay but the men throw them out!"
@tehgymcel420 find this to be the case?

muh chip on the shoulder 2:13 to 2:15

Also look at the comments jfl

J D

I am proud to be a white. You seem like a nice girl.

Inayah Daneen

J D
Stay proud, hopefully more white people are proud of their heritage like other races are

jfl and the commenter that responds to J D looks like she is trying to appear white in her pfp @Gymcelled @gymletethnicel

Even the video maker's pfp is trying to look as white as possible when she is brown in the video

Women that want to exclude other men are always talking about muh judgement. They feel entitled not to be judged for their "preferences".

Ethnic foids flaunt themselves engaging in ethnic culture with their white bfs. It's like the biggest insult you can give ethnic men to show this to the world.
It is basically them saying that "the culture is okay but the men throw them out!"
@tehgymcel420 find this to be the case?

muh chip on the shoulder 2:13 to 2:15

Also look at the comments jfl

J D

I am proud to be a white. You seem like a nice girl.

Inayah Daneen

J D
Stay proud, hopefully more white people are proud of their heritage like other races are

jfl and the commenter that responds to J D looks like she is trying to appear white in her pfp @Gymcelled @gymletethnicel

Even the video maker's pfp is trying to look as white as possible when she is brown in the video

Women that want to exclude other men are always talking about muh judgement. They feel entitled not to be judged for their "preferences".
I couldn't even tell she wasn't white/southern european until i read the comment section lmao

I couldn't even tell she wasn't white/southern european until i read the comment section lmao

They're always talking about judgement. Muh judgement.

Muslim foids do this. Christian foids do this. Jewish foids do this.
If they are religious
"Only god can judge me".

If they do not follow any Abrahamic religion:
"How dare you impose those barbaric beliefs on me, who do you think you are?!"

Women will always find a way to rationalize their lust for chads.

They're always talking about judgement. Muh judgement.

Muslim foids do this. Christian foids do this. Jewish foids do this.

"Only god can judge me".

If they are religious

"How dare you impose those barbaric beliefs on me, who do you think you are?!"

Women will always find a way to rationalize their lust for chads.
Great examples
Their quest for avoiding judgement is just a quest for avoiding responsibilities. They want to be able to do whatever they want

LOL at self hating ethnics. Pathetic

But no it's pretty clear who the worst people are.

Great examples
Their quest for avoiding judgement is just a quest for avoiding responsibilities. They want to be able to do whatever they want

Thank you I've seen this too much.

The pattern is the same, make the men pointing it out look butthurt and them look like someone who is unfairly judged and persecuted.

Actions have consequences as the world loves to remind sub 8 males.
Judgement from others is an inescapable consequence that these women contrary to their belief aren't entitled to avoiding!

And if ethnic males don't do it, places like thecoli and lipstickalley will point these things out while siding with women since they look down on ethnic males.