Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are relationships cope? Can you be with a woman for a long time? @BlkPillPres

Mexicanmanletcel

Mexicanmanletcel

Recruit
★★★★★
Is it worth it to be with a foid if in the end you will get heart broken?

@BlkPillPres

I'll take my chances.

Is it worth it to be with a foid if in the end you will get heart broken?

@BlkPillPres

Maybe in a time when women had no control, and were basically property. You could pump out a couple of kids, put her in her place, and raise them up -- which would be somewhat meaningful. Today, there are too many risks because women have too much power.

I think its worth it for the experience as long as you don't get married and let her take half your shit in a divorce. The heartbreak would suck and take a long time to get over, but in the end at least you won't be a virgin and you'll have memories of having sex. And you will have experienced years of companionship. Incels have it far worse than men who had LTRs and had their hearts broken.

If you can own that woman like property then it is worth it, this is why islammaxxing is the only logical path for getting a wife, I won't marry any woman outside of a strict islamic state, and I won't do it without her fathers permission, because if you have the fathers permission, you have the community behind you, which will deter her even more from cucking you, as her father will even saction her honor killing if she brings shame upon their family

If we fell in love in our teen years, explored sex together, then yes, I think I would've been able to form a lifelong relationship with a girl, with the ideal image of sitting in the balcony as a 70-year old couple, looking happily at our children and grandchildren, while reminiscing all the good memories (and lots of sex).
Any relationship I could possibly enter in the future (lol, impossible anyway) would inevitably involve
  1. inferiority complex (the huge difference between our sexual past in her favor)
  2. lack of sexual attraction (at least one of us would be repulsed by the other), the relationship would most probably be based on desperation and the need the settle down
  3. insecurity of someone stealing her from me, which would happen inevitably
  4. the disastruous consequences of a divorce in case I was idiot enough to marry her

If you can own that woman like property then it is worth it, this is why islammaxxing is the only logical path for getting a wife, I won't marry any woman outside of a strict islamic state, and I won't do it without her fathers permission, because if you have the fathers permission, you have the community behind you, which will deter her even more from cucking you, as her father will even saction her honor killing if she brings shame upon their family
This is exactly what I am thinking. Since I crave marriage and reproduction, in a correct civilization and society looks should not have the impact it does now(rendering 80% of males useless).

Based