Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are psychadelics a good cope?

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
I'm thinking about LSD or DMT. Or are those normie psychadelics.

Yes they are 'normie' psychedelics (what isn't..), but they are still a very good cope in the moment. DMT is so much more interesting than LSD, ngl.

Dmt better than lsd

I'd like to try dmt

@Inline-g thoughts?

Yes man
I wouldnt use dmt cus maybe demons r real. I only used lsd and its a great cope

i dont have a place to ship it to
If you order low quantities, when i bought it came disguised as a birthday card. You can safely order it to your house. Use a pseudonymn if necessary so you have plausible deniability

If you order low quantities, when i bought it came disguised as a birthday card. You can safely order it to your house. Use a pseudonymn if necessary so you have plausible deniability
Seems weird but couldn't you just say that it wasnt you that ordered it. after all , it was purchased with monero. No proof.

LSD is great if youre doing properly in a chill setting with an open mind. DMT is very intense so i wouldnt reccomend at as a cope per se, unless you want to be blasted into hyperspace or whatever. https://www.erowid.org/ has lots of good info about various drugs

LSD is great if youre doing properly in a chill setting with an open mind. DMT is very intense so i wouldnt reccomend at as a cope per se, unless you want to be blasted into hyperspace or whatever. https://www.erowid.org/ has lots of good info about various drugs
What do you recommend the dosing and time for a beginner.

What do you recommend the dosing and time for a beginner.
I reccomend a single tab, you won't be able to weigh out micrograms obviously. People can also vary drastically in their response to it, so start low. LSD can take 12-16 hours for a full trip and the aftereffects to subside. Shrooms are only 8 hours, so thats one reason people like them. Optimally you'd want to have a day after to process, as the psychological and perceptual effects could honestly completely shift your worldview and understanding of reality.

I like to do it in the early morning. If you do it in the evening, the effects will be too stimulating and energizing to sleep at night. Do it in somewhere chill and comfy and optimally have a close friend to tripsit you. This will help if you start to get paranoid or overwhelmed.

Do all that and you should be pretty safe, assuming the LSD is genuine.

One more note on fakes. As @Inline-g stated, the LSD should be tasteless. If the tab is heavily inked with art, you may taste a little. The most common adulterant is Nbome ("N-bomb"). It tastes bitter and numbs your mouth, so spit it out if that happens. The rule of thumb is "if it's bitter, it's a spitter. Worst case it should still be safe at 1 tab, but more than that could potentially be harmful

Last edited:
I liked when I did LSD and shrooms tbh. I wouldn't do them too much but its a good cope for once in awhile.

Be a good boy and pay your taxes.