Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are people (especially young ones) less hot?(than they used to be)? What is your opinion?

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/t6kQha9CvDE?si=dy6_SrS8TJqkwJYe

I already said this in another post. I have some things i have to do right beside my old school once a week, and i get to see how them teenagers are looking like.

I also get to see them leaving the school because the hours coincide.

I was... well... dissapointed brocels. Them kids are looking as plain janes and beta billies as never seen before in HISTORY.

I never thought i expected anything anymore, but this hit a nerve on me for some damn reason.

Whats the reason? I think they are making it so them kids look boring and underdeveloped as possible so they can shill stupid ass beauty products to them.

This is my personal conspiracy theory and i have nothing to actually prove it, but it seems solid once you see how them kids are looking these days...

OR, them betabucks and oofy doofies are uping the reproduction game on chads and stacies soooo much that their kids are, so to speak, stealing the show (or spoiling it, depending on who you ask)

idk. my younger cousin looks about like foids looked 20 years ago.

I just want sex with teenager girl :reeeeee:

I do think that American men and women are less attractive than they were in the second half of the 20th century.

Women:

Women are fatter now, and much less likely to dress in a feminine manner. I was in Spain a few years ago and I was so envious of the men since the women there are thin, well dressed, and probably can't expect true alpha males in Spain. Also, women today are much more likely to have tattoos, which most men don't like. Women today are also more likely to eschew shaving their legs and armpits, and have some sort of an extreme hairstyle such as a shaved head or a half shaved head.

I also think that dating apps have made women care less about their looks as the dating field is not nearly as competitive for women as it was in the past. A woman today can leave her house looking shabby at all times, while having nice photos on her Tinder profile. She doesn't care about looking good in public now, or she cares less. In 1984, a single woman pretty much had to look good at all times to maximize her chance of meeting a man.

Men:

Men are also fatter than ever now. And so many men insist on dressing like 12 year olds. However, men today are MUCH more likely to have very muscular physiques than men in the past. Nowadays, having a gym membership is pretty standard, and a lot of men take supplements and even steroids.

As the US becomes less white, women might think that men are less hot today as women are much more likely to prefer white men for dating.

zoomerfoids are the frankenstein's monster zombie offspring of tiktok

though tbf, it probably depends on the circumstances

if you're in the UK or China, most foids are ugly af

where I went to high school, foids were generally not at all good-looking, and just looked like retarded cartoon characters. that might be bc the school was a liberal indoctrination shithole but anyway

foids there only cared about libshit values and alcohol and socialization, but clearly not about their own appearance, which went from bad to worse over the years. in fact some of the landwhales there were so ugly it defies logic and I'm still not 100% convinced that foids that ugly could possibly have existed

but in some more rural or traditional places, foids probably don't look as different now compared to times past

Young women definitely look worse as time goes on.

I think it's partly because girls are getting fatter at younger ages as they have less pressure to find a mate, partly the Jew pills prescribed to so many of them now, and not so much yet but will increase rapidly over the next decade, race mixing will lead to overall uglier people in general.

Yes and no. All evidence points to younger men being taller than men of the past, and arguably height is the most important masculine attribute

But there is definitely an overall decrease in testosterone which has lead to the baby faces and jawlets you see today.

BUT x2, you should realize that only the attractive men of the past will end up in such videos, no one cares about the ugly men of the past (of course)