Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are our racial meme names racial slurs?

Are these terms racial slurs?

• Total voters
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
When we use terms like curry, sand, mayo, rice, noodle, and many others, are these racial slurs?

According to normies and @RREEEEEEEEE these are all racial slurs.

Also, I noticed that blacks don’t have a meme name they are associated with. I propose using the name “shoecels” since there is a meme that black people do anything for jordan shoes.

27690.jpg

I don't know. I just know that many people will be uncapable of ever realising that many of the names are just a fucking meme, and they will take them seriously anyway.

What about niggercels/niggacels

They are racial slurs, but what's wrong with that? Funny how normalfags call us weak, but they cannot even slight banter (like cumskin, mayo or the dread N-word).

@Diocel @Idotms @Broly vote

It has to be food based since, rice, mayo curry , taco are all food and sand is lacking too.

They are slurs but who tf cares. If that shit bothers anyone then they should go back to cuckdit tis where they belong

It has to be food based since, rice, mayo curry , taco are all food and sand is lacking too.
Doesnt have to I guess, cause of sand. But I cant think of any food that fits. Dinducel sounds like the funniest meme name suggestion so far imo.

They are slurs but who tf cares. If that shit bothers anyone then they should go back to cuckdit tis where they belong
Why do you think they are slurs?

Don’t want to use blatant slurs, cause I dont think the others are either. What about jailcels?
Curry and chink are also racial slurs but nobody cares. Plus people use the word nigger all the time so I doubt anyone will get mad over it.

watermeloncels was actually used on here before so maybe go with that JFL

well kind of but who cares. they're just creative ways of naming different races

Yes they are all racial slurs. Blacks already have a word too, the most popular one infact. How did you miss it?

Maybe ones she “sheboon” and “sandnigger”

When we use terms like curry, sand, mayo, rice, noodle, and many others, are these racial slurs?

Also, I noticed that blacks don’t have a meme name they are associated with. I propose using the name “shoecels” since there is a meme that black people do anything for jordan shoes.
kfccels obviously

they are racial slurs, but i dont think anyone here is bothered by them.

i know i’m not

Something like shoecel doesn't really make any sense, but how about something more specific, like "Nikecel"?
Best one I seen so far is dinducel

Why isn't nigger on that list?
That one is obviously a slur JFL.

Curry and chink are also racial slurs but nobody cares. Plus people use the word nigger all the time so I doubt anyone will get mad over it.
I never heard anyone use curry as a slur, but yeah, chink sounds like a huge slur.

watermeloncels was actually used on here before so maybe go with that JFL
Huge name tho

Yes they are all racial slurs. Blacks already have a word too, the most popular one infact. How did you miss it?
I dont see how any of these are racial slurs tbh

kfccels obviously
jfl, i thought about that

I think they are racial slurs but as long as you use them on all races it's not really bad.

I dont see how any of these are racial slurs tbh
They are used to negatively refer to their respective races in a derogatory manner(with context of course). Which explains why most of them are based on negative stereotypes. How are any of these any different from nigger?

They are used to negatively refer to their respective races in a derogatory manner(with context of course). Which explains why most of them are based on negative stereotypes. How are any of these any different from nigger?
Cause if you said nigger to a black guy, he would probably get mad at you and maybe punch you.

If you called an Arab sand, a Japanese as rice, a swede as mayo or an Indian as curry, they would probably be like “wtf”.
Fast black nigger retard for fat black nigger fat black fat fat fat fta
:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

it's not a racial slut because of the context we use them. If chad used them,then there would be a problem

Don't know how you can be offended by something little like that and still post here

True, but in the anglosphere is would (America at least).
Yeah. And if an Asian grew up in a racist anglosphere neighbourhood, he'd have enough reason to be upset about being called rice

Yeah. And if an Asian grew up in a racist anglosphere neighbourhood, he'd have enough reason to be upset about being called rice
Not really, I’ll try it and see what happens.

Not slurs imo.

I don't know man KFCandwatermeloncels considering we're already using food to describe them? Maybe too long tho.
Can we change mayocels to masterracecels though?

I don't know man KFCandwatermeloncels considering we're already using food to describe them? Maybe too long tho.
KFCcels sounds good tbh. Someone else also made this suggestion

Can we change mayocels to masterracecels though?
That's only if you have blue eyes, not deathnic tier whites with shit eyes.

who cares only soyfags get offended by this shit.

Also, I noticed that blacks don’t have a meme name they are associated with
Blacks have the most meme names just without cel at the end. Niggers obviously, pavement apes, porch monkeys, moon crickets, basketball Americans, etc..

They are racial slurs, but what's wrong with that? Funny how normalfags call us weak, but they cannot even slight banter (like cumskin, mayo or the dread N-word).
Oh no! You made the wrong sounds with your face! Sweetie that’s wrongspeak. I’m calling the police so they can violence you, because wrongspeak has no place in a civil society.

Of course they are slurs. And shoecels makes no sense.

Of course they are slurs. And shoecels makes no sense.
Seems most don't think it is.
Also, best simple ones I heard so far are dinducels and KFCcels.

Seems most don't think it is.
Also, best simple ones I heard so far are dinducels and KFCcels.
That's because you have edgy aspies on here who say nigger 24/7, of course they won't agree. Doesn't mean it's true.

Blacks have the most meme names just without cel at the end. Niggers obviously, pavement apes, porch monkeys, moon crickets, basketball Americans, etc..
never heard of pavement apes or moon crickets
besides those are too long lol