Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Are normies the key to fixing inceldom?

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★
The best option for everyone would be to address inceldom. Society fixing inceldom would be good for normies

Same as workers who go on strike due to unfair wages, incels too have needs that require fulfillment.

The number one reason why is due to the destruction that incels leave. There are so many incels that go ER that it would be foolish for society not to try and help them.

There are many times incels have gone sicko mode. For instance Matthias Schoorman, an incel who killed Bianca Brust in a 2008 German setting decided to deface his victim by chopping her head off and posting it online

957068A2 2778 414F 8841 7A107B96237C

Now of course this is unfortunate, especially for her family since they had to identify her severed noggin in a backpack. But it could have been avoided if the world learned to be less picky with significant others and if she just accepted Matthias’ affection. Idk. I’m not a violent person nor do I advocate such awful things but it seems other sick fuckers are capable of this.

In the end, it would be best if normies would teach their daughters to not be so picky when picking a boyfriend. It may just save a life and create a better world for everyone.

But of course no normie will take this seriously and will instead just laugh.

Last edited:
It will never happen. Normies are pussy starved as well.

A bunch of genetic dead-ends lashing out is a "canary in the coal mine" situation

Basically a bunch of coal miners are noticing a bunch of canaries fly into the coal mine and die from suffocation and toxic atmosphere, but they just shrug and don't think maybe there's something really really bad about the coal mine the miners are in

And what it really comes down to is the slow descent into chaos the West has been experiencing starting in the 1950s onwards. We are at a point where men operate at such a level of primitiveness that a complex society such as ours which requires mutual trust and sacrifice cannot function.

Suicide rates are at an all time high, 50% divorce race, fertility rate is literally like .5 for Westerners, cynicism towards our institutions is at an all time high

These virgin outlashes are just another thing that indicates the suffocating atmosphere of decadence we are experiencing

I bet most of us would be married and happy if we lived in the 19th century

Normies dont care because they are ok getting the scaps, lvm should gang up and go on general strike against the society.