Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Are normies just purposefully obnoxiously

SupremeSaint

SupremeSaint

The curse of intelligence
-
I was sitting inside my room when I heard a car with a loud retarded muffler disturbing my peace. Which made realize how obnoxious NormScum are. Do they do it on purpose or are they to retarded to be aware

niggers are worse

niggers are worse
not sure if foids are worse or not, who am i kidding i hate niggers more than foids, obviously they are more annoying

I was sitting inside my room when I heard a car with a loud retarded muffler disturbing my peace. Which made realize how obnoxious NormScum are. Do they do it on purpose or are they to retarded to be aware
Yes they are all narcissists and need to make noise to make sure they are noticed, and they also enjoy annoying other people

You live in a low-income area? can relate, rather nigs, it's mostly hispanics for me

You live in a low-income area? can relate, rather nigs, it's mostly hispanics for me
Dude I live in the white suburbs and hear those loud muffler cars all day. It happens in any kind of neighborhood

To impress foids

They sure are.