Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Are normies genetic trash?

Are normies genetic trash?

• Total voters
K

kek1

Captain
★★
Are normies genetic trash?

Normie genetic trash theory:
Normies always say that incels are genetic trash and use methods such as
- censorship: banning subreddits, banning incel users
- discrimination: prevent incels from getting power in society
- violence: killing incels with excuses such as 'creepy homeless guy', 'dangerous personality' etc
but the theory is that they do this because actually normies are the genetic trash and incels are not.
Because if incels were truly meritocratically powerless then normies wouldn't have to form such massive hordes to keep incels down.
Since it takes 10 normies to screw 1 incel over this means that actually 1 incel has the power of 10 normies, just that the normies have the power of numbers, but from another point of view it means normies are really that weak individually and 1 normie has nothing against 1 incel.

Also in a patriarchic society, many times the incels would have way more power in society and the power to reproduce etc, and the normies are basically trying to artificially prevent this from happening, since they know in a patriarchic society their 0.01 inches of face bone has no value compared to some incel accomplishment such as a betabux job. So normies have to do this insane stuff just to overcome the reality that they are genetic trash and reproduce.

Also in a patriarchic society, many times the incels would have way more power in society and the power to reproduce etc, and the normies are basically trying to artificially prevent this from happening, since they know in a patriarchic society their 0.01 inches of face bone has no value compared to some incel accomplishment such as a betabux job. So normies have to do this insane stuff just to overcome the reality that they are genetic trash and reproduce.
Wanting to attract a woman by bashing less fortunate incels inverts the natural order, because we were made in the image or God and women were made in the image of man. For you atheists, just add nature instead of God.

If normies really are not genetic trash then why do they hate high iq incels so much? Since iq is an important genetic trait doesn't that mean that they are just trying to 'bully their way into genetic survival' to fight the reality that their low iq is a trash genetics that needs to be eliminated from the genetic pool?

If normies really are not genetic trash then why do they hate high iq incels so much? Since iq is an important genetic trait doesn't that mean that they are just trying to 'bully their way into genetic survival' to fight the reality that their low iq is a trash genetics that needs to be eliminated from the genetic pool?
they are brainwashed

i'm not that smart and i made it onto this site

but yea, genetically i'm probably smarter than most normies i knew that have gone against me hahahahhaha

i think normies are just a scam of genetically inferior trash trying to gain genetic survival through deception, violence and bullying. to be fair that's natural but i think the idea normies are genetically fit and trying to enforce genetic fitness is a lie

They have trashy personalities
And as for them, personality = looks
Then they have bad looks so bad genetics

:bigbrain: