Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are normies better off than us? I don't think so.

ShowerTaker

ShowerTaker

Just take a shower bro.
-
I know many of you guys believe normies are living completely different lives, but no... their lives are almost as meaningless as ours. Only Chads and Stacies are living life to its fullest extent.

Average people:
• have shitty jobs with mediocre monthly income.
• have unstable relationships and garbage sex.
• have no sense of purpose anymore.
• are active users of social media (daily brainwashing).
• see their sons turning into faggots and their daughters turning into lesbians.

No, this is not "cope". This is exactly what's happening out there. Life isn't a movie. Normies have somewhat better lives because 1) they have sex sometimes and 2) they aren't mistreated by society for their looks.

But in general, their sense of purpose is zero. Their jobs are shit. They don't make enough money to be financially independent. They aren't starting families. If they do, their kids are gonna be brainwashed by PC globohomo propaganda and turn into transgenders and anti-White faggots. That's the future that awaits them.

Most women gain so much weight after marriage, it's unbelievable. They literally turn into landwhales when they settle down at age 30. Their husbands do too, and as if it wasn't enough they have to deal with the fact that their wives have been fucked in every hole by Chads in College. What a fucking life.

So hang in there, buddy boyos. We aren't as fucked as we think we are. 80% of the population is almost as fucked as us.

The difference is, we have the balls to admit it.

Nah, normies are better at being good little drones who fit in with soyciety.

Yes, otherwise they would voluntarily choose to be in a situation similar to ours

The gap between Chad life and normie life is much greater than the one between normie life and incel life.

yes they are better much better off than us because they still get to enjoy their lives during youth and teenage years, the problems that you listed mostly take hold later on in life.

yes they are better much better off than us because they still get to enjoy their lives during youth and teenage years, the problems that you listed only take hold later on in life.
See it this way:

1. Their teenage years are good.
Our teenage years are bad.

2. Their marriage and overall adulthood are bad.
Our adulthood is bad but we are not getting divorce-raped, settling down with a non-virgin landwhale, being accused of raping someone, seeing our children turning into homosexuals, etc.

See it this way:

1. Their teenage years are good.
Our teenage years are bad.

2. Their marriage and overall adulthood are bad.
Our adulthood is bad but we are not getting divorce-raped, settling down with a non-virgin landwhale, being accused of raping someone, seeing our children turning into homosexuals, etc.

yes they are better much better off than us because they still get to enjoy their lives during youth and teenage years, the problems that you listed mostly take hold later on in life.
This ^

And seeing as teenaged years/happiness is basically the most important thing in the world the answer to OPs question is heavy yes.
You're coping hard if you think otherwise.

The gap between Chad life and normie life is much greater than the one between normie life and incel life.
I find it insane how among normies it seems to be a given that one does not get regular sex in a relationship. We live in Brazil and we know that much, the amount of engaged/married guys who are costumers of hookers is batshit

I find it insane how among normies it seems to be a given that one does not get regular sex in a relationship. We live in Brazil and we know that much, the amount of engaged/married guys who are costumers of hookers is batshit
Same in America tbh.

Yeah I quite like my NEETdom; certainly I do compared to your typical wagecuck bluepilled moron.

They just live large till they get cucked by a foid. :feelshaha: Otherwise, during a normies peak they dont feel any pain like us. :feelsseriously::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: