Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are "no approaches/no rejections" better than having a history of "approaches/rejections" for mental state and confidence?

Choose what fits you

• A/R: They cracked my soul till today.

• A/R: They don't matter negatively nor positely at all.

• A/R: I feel good about it. At least I tried.

• NA/NR:It is better so.The thought of possible rejections that I carry around with me seems terrible.

• NA/NR: I know it is over, so why try? It would probably doesn't matter for my future mental state.

• NA/NR: I crave reactions, even when they are rejections,but I am to high inhib. I want have tried it

Results are only viewable after voting.
mänline

mänline

Half man, full child (of God)
★★
The last Hamudi video inspired me to this.

It’s better to get rejected and know for sure you never had a chance than to linger in “what ifs”. And then there is the possibility that you do not get rejected.

It’s honestly much worse to get rejected when approaching. It will fuck you up mentally and make you take extreme actions. I already know it’s over so I don’t bother approaching. Why do something when you know the result?

If you've never approached you can't ever be certain you're an incel

Probably not. I have several failed rejections it really doesn't affect your confidence after one or two approaches everyone should atleast have 10 face to face rejections before giving up

Edit: Autocorrect :forcedsmile:

Bump for more votes.

You cannot truly prove you're incel untill you experience the rejection.

It’s honestly much worse to get rejected when approaching. It will fuck you up mentally and make you take extreme actions. I already know it’s over so I don’t bother approaching. Why do something when you know the result?
Approaching can only apply to tall fakecels, because they're the only ones who might have a chance.

Rejections are soul crushing tbh I try to avoid them so I dont put myself out there much. Tried twice and both obliterated me

Approaching can only apply to tall fakecels, because they're the only ones who might have a chance.
Yeah if you have truecel qualities like being short sub6 face and Indian it’s already over. No need to approach

they're dissapointing but at least I tried

Getting rejected stings, badly. Especially if you have never been accepted before.

Obviously, you can't know you'r incel until you try, but rejections hurt on another level man.

My mental health got absolutely destroyed back in 2016 when I was on Tinder and asking girls out in clubs or seeing if the girls I knew in classes wanted to hang outside of class.

I was only able to recover after I quit trying and distanced myself from those terrible experiences.

Try or not, you'll still get screwed over. I always tried with whoever I was into, always got rejected.